Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Firework filled 4th

This past weekend was such a roller coaster ride. I found out one of my good friends is coming into town this coming weekend. She is a redhead with freckles and oohhh so hot. She was the first women I played with. So, knowing she was single, I asked her if she wanted to fuck. She was very excited, after a dry spell, to now have not just one but two fuckable prospects. Master is going to gain some insight into having two girls in a house. We will see how it goes. Saturday was basically friends coming over to visit. But sunday ....ohhh ohhh..monday and a bit tuesday...

I was reading some of the new Gorean book we got Beast of Gor to Master. The baby was playing in the living room and I had just gone out of the bathroom. When here comes Master around the corner. Normally I think nothing of it, but this time was different. He lifted my legs and with such brutual force rammed me into the front door behind me. He lifted up the skirt was wearing and slid my thong to the side. He than nibbled oh my neck and whispered in my ear....Such a slut... Grabbing the base of my hair firmly, I arching into him, his warm breath inches from my neck. After a moment of unclear thought he backed away, I was panting wildly. It is funny in that state your brain just shuts off. I could hear the baby cooing in the other room, but she seemed so far away. Kneel slut His voice boomed, as his hand grasped my hair. My mouth instantly fell open, red tounge sliding across my dry lips, taking one last breath before being plundged onto him. I hearty taking in his manhood....mmmm heaven. By the time he lifted my head off I was dripping and slirring my words. He picked me up and brushed my back into the door again, and with one firm push entered me. I could have exploded right than, but I held back (I like to hold back it is more wonderful blissed at the release...especially if when I want release he doesn't wish me too and so I am waiting longer)....I panted and we started in the rough hot dance of f***ing on the door. My moans became slurs til he carried me into our room. I landed on the satin and rolled over, he plunged into me again...the words Cum you slut filled my ears and I came hard and fast. His balls knocking againist my ass as he tweaked and turned my nipples. Each moment spent pleasing him with what he desired for the moment. He turned me on my back hoisting my legs in the air and plumented firm but lovignly with each coming stroke until we both exploded in pure bliss. After which I played for his enjoyment, my hands finding my pussy lips and ohhhing me off to never never land. Than finally a warm bath completed the sunday fun.

As for monday, He shoved me down on the bed of the headboard knob. Push his co** into me. My stomach pressed on the bed, his hand meet my ass. My body wet from persperation. His body filling me fulling and roughly. I could do nothing but be consumed by the moment. The baby's interruptions became increasing and so it had to end quickly. But it was still his moment of pleasure and mine of bondage. Children seem to have a way of interrupting, because it happened again on tuesday and so we had a quickie. My p started today, so we are out of sex for a bit. Though if my girlfriend comes in on Friday, than Master will have plenty of puss to fill him while I am bleeding.

Thats it for my 4th, how was yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home