Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A whirlwind of a week

I know I haven't written in awhile, but it has just been crazy here. Master has been f'ckin the stuff out of me all last week. Running around to doctors, and keeping the baby loved and content has kept my time consumed. Master started his treatments on Monday, he has been run down. I wish I could make him feel better, but the time will go by fast and he will feeling better soon. We have a busy Saturday planned. First we should be going to MAST...they are having brunch at Steak and Ale. Than we are going to try to catch a movie. After we are running to Master M and h's and have a nice dinner. I am unsure what will happen there, no tentative plans...but we will see soon.

As for other things. Master's mom is here, thankfully she is staying in a hotel. Heaven at night. She is so paranoid over the baby it makes the baby so fussy. And, of course, she hurt her back badly..sighs.

Well I have to get up early early soooo...much loves for now...

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home