Saturday, February 11, 2006

T"M Back

So Master and I saw Red Eye tonight on DVD. It was great just siting and curling next to him. He finally met a Master who is really willing to take him under his wing. They are exchange emails, and he is getting training notes and manuals from this other Master. I am so glad he found another male he can trust, and grow with. Of course, we than had wonderful sex. Master started out with a light teasing of my clit...slowly entering his fingers into my sex. All the while I was licking and teasing his cock. I truly felt like the slut I am . He has learned this new move with his fingers in side me, sort of like a wave up in my vagina to my g-spot. It drives me CRAZY. After getting my dripping wet, Master than had me suck his cock. He pounded his head into the back of my throat, and raped my mouth. I was so needy than, I could have fucked the floor or dirt if he asked. I was placed on the bed. Than he forced his cock into my dripping pussy, in and out with such force, I was overwhelmed. His mouth found my nipples, and I came over and over. Master is so controlling in our bed that it drives me wild. The slutiest way he talks to me...tell me how much he will use me and how. Calling me trashy names, it makes me wiggle and squirm. I could no longer hold it in, my body sored and has he looked in my eyes and sent his seed into me I could have just gone on for days. I went and took a shower, and now am curled under the soft comforter.

Lots of love,

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home