Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The definition of a slave

I am so fuming right now! Why is it that some girls can not get beyond their own mirror images. I swear! There is this girl, we will call her Sassy...and she and I were friends for quite awhile. We had this discussion on a list I am on about differences in slavery. She brought up about how her Master whips her and physically punishes her, and any slave who isn't suchly treated is roleplaying. I was fuming, but at the time did my best to not distory her. She was at the gathering last saturday, one of the ones who had the big orgi. As her Master was leaving he gave me this huge hug and told me he missed me. We had a good talk about how people can disagree and still be friends.

So stupid me writes Sassy and tries to appoligize and get beyond the past with her so that we can try to go beyond it for our Masters. But that didn't happened. She went on and on about how her Master gives her black eyes, and how she is this ABSOLUTE slave *rolls her eyes*. I really can't stand women who think because they are beaten into doing what the man they are with wishes them to do than they are these perfect slaves. Can you imagine a perfect slave. What bullshit! Anyway she basically told me I was crap and Master and I are crap and all are friends are crap, except her of course. That I was telling her that she was being abused and that she is a airhead who can't think for herself. I never used any of those terms. I don't know how she gets "That is what I like about slaves, they are all different we all are torn from different cloth. Our Masters guide us into the submission they desire. I think we all have different triggers, for you it is a closed closet for me it is being hit. It is what makes your relationship and service, but I don't think it makes you anymore a slave than me" Into you are in a abusive realtionship and a airhead...can someone explain this to me....

And here is the kicker she is trying to have a child through artificial means! How they hell do you think a child needs to be in that shit...sighs. I don't know what to think because her Master, around me is wonderful and sweet. So maybe she is embleshing to make herself better...but it just pisses me off! GRRR!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Belly said...

Mrs. t ~ some women are... Mistresses.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nothing but insecurity usually that cause the types who have to be the end all and be all. Don't let it bother you, the more you try and defend your position the more power she gains. She will never agree to disagree with you period. She has to be right. Just smile and say things like "If you say so", "Yes, you told me that" etc.
and let it drop without another word from you. It will eventually drive her crazy and she most likely will try and keep prodding you for an argument, but sometimes it is sweeter to just let her drive herself insane :)
I'm an evil bitch sometimes eh? LOL!
She seems to be seeking validation in a negative way for some reason, whatever it is, it is her problem, don't let it get to you, it isn't worth it.
Just my unasked for two cents worth, take it or toss it :)
magdala~

9:12 PM  
Blogger A. Darcy said...

I must agree with magdala, some people are not worth argueing with.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home