Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blog help and other rants

Well I am alone in bed again tonight. I have worked every night and the one night I am off Master went out. He was invited last night at church and I was screaming (in my head) what I wanted to fuck?! But I just smiled, like a good girl, and said "go ahead!". Now he has been gone all night and I am horney as fuck and no Master...sighs.

Here is my advertisement...

Master and I are looking for another girl to enrich our lives. We want a girl who can basically provide for all Master's whims. Someone who is fun, adventures, mature, hot, a slut (though that can be trained), and someone who enjoys children. We wish you to have some experience and have some goals in life. I know this is so impossible, but maybe someone actually reads my blog and will respond.

Does anyone know how to post a picture in your profile?

Master's birthday is this weekend, and I have big plans! Though I have to work it around having a baby here. SEE I NEED ANOTHER GIRL...

Well that's all for now,

Hana

3 Comments:

Blogger BTExpress said...

You can post a pic by going to Blogger Dashboard and clicking on the "Edit Profile" link in the upper right hand corner. Scroll down a little and you'll see "Photograph". Paste the hyperlink to where your photos is. I keep a lot of mine on the web site Photobucket.com.

10:37 PM  
Blogger magdala said...

Heh, if you find an extra one send her my way please I am in need also.
Good luck love, sorry you were left alone :(

9:42 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks Mag..

If I find one I'll let you know!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home