Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Monday's Adventure


Well some of you may know that our financial problems have been going down hill fast basically due to no job on my end. I seem to have trouble finding a job and when I do something stupid and loose it. I am working in the church right now part-time. It is very stressful and consuming.

So Master's dad and step mom have been pressuring us to make a whole car payment. Which is really hard when Master only makes 1400 a mon after insurance, and than you take out rent, elec, food, gas, water, phone, and baby needs ooooohh and Master's seizure meds. So your lucky if you have 100 dollars to your name. Making a 400 dollar car payment just doesnt meet. But with me having this new job at the church in the daycare I was bringing in basically the car payment. But it was tight this month. I tired to explain that to his dad and such and well it became this big fight. So I was forced to write a check I knew we prob wouldn't have the money for. But I thought I would just give in and go back to stripping for a couple days. To give you some background I use to strip. For 4 years I lived in hell, constantly sick from the smoke..constantly feeling worthless and trashy...etc. When Master collared me he laid down one basic rule...no stripping. So I have been kinda avoiding it..trying to prove to myself and Master that I am worth more financially than stipping. But for two years almost three nothing. And now with the influx of refugees from New Orleans it is basically impossible to find a job. So to bring money in I took a job in the CDC. Than this check came along, and I thought one or two days at the club get us over the hill. Master agreed and so Monday off I went to club. I had called the day before to make sure it wouldn't problem coming in. I call some customers and make my way into the club to had over my money to work. The guy at the desk is a total looser...here is how the conversation goes...

Me: Hello. I talked to Dan last night and used to work for Howard...and Dan said I could come in and work tonight and tommorrow. So I need to sign in and stuff.

Ass: You? Well...you know...How long has it been since you worked here? Where have you been working?

Me: It has been about a year and I stayed home to have a baby.

Ass: Well *looks me up and down* I just can't use you as a dancer. Definetly not..I am sure Dan was mistaken, I can't do anything for you.

Me: But I have customers out there, I have been working in this club off and on for almost 3 years. I don't understand *shocked*

Ass: You just aren't right for nights. But you can be a waitress...

*Now let me interrupt here when a dance manager says you can be a waitress that means your to ugly to be naked on my stage but if you covered up maybe you could be manipulated into work way to many hours and making know money. You ugly fuggy piece of crap*

So than in walks Howard he looks at the Ass the Ass looks at him. He says to Howard "I told her she could be a waitress!" Like he is doing me some favor. I stormed out crying...Howard chases after me tells me I should call Dan and convince him or work weekends during the day....WHATEVER!

I think I am one good looking chic...especially in stripper clothes....I am including a pic for everyone to vote. Sure I don't look like angelina jolee...but I am not gutter for sure! Master says that this Ass who is 20 something has no idea what a older man at a club wants...Some who has an iq above 30 loves real breast and pettite girls....Give your opinion...

Hana

1 Comments:

Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks Ray ray! It just so pissed me off!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home