Friday, February 03, 2006

What an adventure

I am so sorry I haven't kept up with this blog as of late. I have been working crazy hours, but just recently got switched to 2nd shift. I absolutely love it!!! I go perm. On march 1st YEAH!!! Master and I have been doing great...we met another couple and the Master's girls have been talking to me. It is wonderful to express my concerns, fears, and anxieties with someone who doesn't judge me. I haven't had a bond like this since jade. I miss jade, and truly wish she was back in my life but nothing I can do. I think her life has just overwhelmed her. The people on my shift are christian too so that works out great for me! We have to work overtime this weekend :(

Master and I are growing together, it is doing wonderful.....Master found a new chemotherapist and he is wonderful! He his patient and kind, and truly expresses all that is misunderstood.

I can't wait for eveything to start click. I truly hope to find a nanny for the baby soon, I hate the daycare shes at.

Lots of love

Hana

2 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Glad things are going ok for you. I'd just about given up checking on this blog; figured you'd moved on and all.

8:42 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

No, life has just been crazy. Sorry I havent been keeping up

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home