Monday, September 05, 2005

Catch up

No much going on lately. I started a job last week that only lasted three days, and than of course the bottom fell out. They hired 4 of us in the beginning, after I left there was only one. They told me I was "No company material..." though I have wonderful skills and experience...they think my experience is not "company material". What the f* is company material? The baby is starting to stand for a few seconds at a time. I hope she walks soon, because she is getting really heavy. This is the last week that Master will be working out of the house. I am not sure how I will feel about it after that. Of course, now with the LA people it will be harder to find a job. Though I may have something part-time through xmas, with a insurance company. I have testing on Wednesday. I also have a second interview sometime this week. Patricia is suppose to call tommorrow, so I can have a interview with the regional vice president. I will be 4 regional's asst for a property management corporate office. I hope to get it, because I really got along with Patricia. Which is rare because normally girls hate me. Master and I are going to a gathering on Saturday at Master W's place. I am a little nervous for 2 reasons. The first being I will have to perform a dance on my own, and I will only a couple days practice. The second is that months ago Master and I had a small tif with another Master and his girl on the list. This other Master seems to find every second to make a huff about something with Master. I hope this Master doesn't try to make a scene. I just want to enjoy myself, not have to leave early cause of some ass. We will see how it all works out in the end. So my week is basically filled with practice, baby, Master, house cleaning, and looking for a job. I let you know how the gathering goes.

Hugs,

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawn Eden's Blog On: Try a little love byte on the Net
You don't have to tell me that geeks are chic. I've known it since age 13, when computer-whiz classmate Jason Eisner took me to see the sci-fi flick "Tron" - and gave me a chaste kiss during the love scene.
Love this blog! Going to bookmark you!

I have a pheromone review site. I review pheromone that are proven to work to attract women.

Love to see ya' if you get time :-)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the info

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home