Friday, April 14, 2006

Delay...Busy...Delay

OMG! Let me tell you..life has become so crazy over here. I started this new job on monday, I am doing what I always wanted to do. Work for a man, who is never in the office (so I have free reign to just do my job), and have lots of work (with a good company) that pays me well. I have all of this, in this job. So I should be happy right? NO! I am doing so much with this job (admin stuff for both my boss and everyone under him...plus they found out how good I am and now another head honcho is wanting my assistance too) I am running around like a crazy women from place to place. I have wripped every pair of stockings I own, each brand new out of the package. I am selling avon that wildfire, and make loads of money there. Plus all the chores of the house (cooking, dishes, baby stuff *diapers, baths, bed*) . On top of all this grocery shopping, and this weekend we are going to scarborough. Needless to say, I have been so busy I haven't had time to just sit! I love this but I hate it to...So you tell me why is it when you get what you want your not happy...and when you don't have it your upset?

Hana

2 Comments:

Blogger watcher said...

well, sweet friend, when you find out, please let me know. that question sure can apply to a whole lot of topics...

5:30 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Pet...I guess it can be that...But is it really human nature or is it the socialization that has made us want "the grass on the other side"

Watcher...

I am so glad you have returned to us...I will let you know when I find my head again.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home