Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jobs and depression

I know you all wanted sex! And I had this cute little pic ready with my HNT but you know how it goes...life gets in the way. So, we got a new manager at work and he's been getting a big head. You knot the type, never been manager so they got to act like they are all that. So, I here the words I have been fearing since he came on my shit as manager. "You know we just can't use you anymore..it's not working out." OHHHH so after 5 months of shoving crap up me...now you can't use me. WHATEVER.

SO I got all depressed cause I can never keep a job, and that makes our finances HELL...and it makes me feel unable to do anything good...sighs...why are accomplishments connected with jobs and money..THis sucks.

SO maybe next week I will feel better about all this, and post up the pics.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Don't feel bad jobs come and jobs go; I just lost mine yesterday. After six years and numerous awards I'm told "we are eliminating your position". peace~art

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home