Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Paitence

Well...I just hate that word. I think it should be written out of the dictionary. I know it was some ass of a guy who made it a word. Making women have to wait on everything...sighs....I'm going on a rant again.

Anyway, I don't know if I got the job because they still haven't decided if I look like the dream fantasy that would make their "guys" come and buy the doors from them. Or at least that's my opinion. So he is suppose to decide by tommorrow morning. Heres hoping...LOL~

So let me tell you all about my weekend.

Master and I had a outing. One of his friends declared himself depressed, and so after declaring this he decided he wanted to get out and about. So we all went out! It was Master and I,of course, another BDSM couple, his best friend (we'll call him S) and the Pippy long stock girl of girlfriend (I call her this becauseshe had her hair in braids like it but was plump everywhere and short...it really wasn't a nice picture)...so we'll call her Pippy, the depressed friend (R), and a single friend on Masters (call him M). So we meet Pippy, S, R, BDSM, and M at the local bowling alley/dance floor/drunkin arcade. By the time we got there the lane was full, so we just sat and watched all the others bowl. Because it is way to expense to be paying for a lane just for two people, and none of the other losers would split it with us. M had his kids there because this was his weekend, and the girls had to be home at 7:30. So, we all took turns teaching the girls to toss the ball down the alley and watching it creep to the end. You know the scenario if you all have kids....the child drops it...it rolls to a almost stop..the child shoves it off...and than it crawls down the lane to the pins. AGAIN PATIENCE!!! As I said I have none, I had to resist every urge in my body on the 10th frame to not just run down the side and push them down the lane. UGH!!! Anyway Master and I flirted hot and heavy. Straddling and tickling, and when the music came on I danced. I had a good time, except Pippy thinks she runs the shit, and sooooo she spent most of bowling bitching. Come to find out later she got up in arms cause the bowling man told her not to through the kids balls down the lane. WHATEVER! I would have just told him to go shove it! But that's me. When Pippy took off to smoke, S comes up to me and does the flirting thing (he wants to fuck me and I told him he couldn't handle my shit...now it's a divide and conquer thing...men are so predictable sometimes). Anyway, he says something like "You look good in those overalls..I can see right up you leg" and I spread my legs for him mid air..and say "Why don't you show me what you got" He laughs and goes to throw his ball. It was close, and quiet, but BDSM still heard it. The male of BDSM was all like, "I won't tell Pippy, I didn't see nothing". I just laughed, because S and I have been friends for years. Pippy is just a piece of ass, and will be gone in a week.

So after the fun filled bowling, we went to Joe's crab shack. The waitress did her sexual flirtation with M. I was just in a mood and it really pissed me off. I bit my tounge at first, trying to not slap the bitch as she reached over him and grazed her nipples againist the top of his head. (Knowing full well she is never going to let him touch her). It just brings all my memories of stripping back to me, and I get so angry. She has no idea what it is like to really have to "prostitue" yourself to make money. After her life stories about her dog, and small lonely apartment. I had enough and went off on M. Told him he was an idiot and stop encouraging her. Master pulled my check againist his, leaned into my ear and told me to "correct myself". He talk awhile in my ear and I sighed. I appoligized to M and than we had a most enjoyable dinner. The waitress stopped btw.

The last thing on our outting was going to a movie. We saw ultraviolet, for a comic based movie it was good. A lot better than most comic movies....shrugs.

So...

Once home we released the sitter and crashed...but the next day........

My tounge found it's way to his warm waiting cock. The minutes seemed to go by for hours. His cock deep in my warm mouth. My kisses and slavia mixed with the smell of sex between my legs. I was so hot.....I found the movement he enjoys. Slowly bringing him to climax with my mouth...and than we cuddled in each others arms before off to the shower I went.

I hope to get the picture I want for HNT up tonight.

Lots of good thoughts!

Hana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Throws up because S is a manipulative sob*

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home