Thursday, June 01, 2006

Staying Alive...

You know I love that song, staying alive....It is a great song and truly sings to my soul today. I have been off and on gleeful for the last couple of days at work. Mainly because of the girl I mentioned before is out sick, and hence she is not here to drive me crazy. GO ME!

So I am sure you all are wondering how I spent my memorial day weekend. Well it started out pleasant enough. Master and I watched "King Kong" together. Bitty loved it so much she ran around like a monkey going "Hoo Hoo Hoo" and at one point tried to jump up and down in front of the tv screen like one. I thought it was so cute, UNTIL..... she slipped and head first dived into the entertainment center. And what do all entertainment cents have.....door knobs of course. So, she split her head open and we dashed her to the emergency room. No stiches thank heavens, just glue. But the nurses were sure in no hurry to get us out of there. A dab of glue and it took 2 hours? WTF~

Why do all emergency rooms visits take 2-4 hours? Anyway, after she was patched up and in bed Master and I cuddled and off to night night land. Saturday was filled with going to see his dad and step mom. They live way out in the boonies....but they will watch the baby for free and we can go see a movie and have dinner. We went and saw "Xmen III", it was so great I can't describe it in words. Though it was the stuff movie's are made of..and I HATE comic book movies. Master and I want to go see "The Omen" next weekend.

Sunday was spent out on the patio reading three books in two days. I love this book series Master got me started on. It's a vampie series by Laurell K Hamiliton. Some of her books are slow, and some are so riveting I can't put the down. If you are ever in the mood for some fantasy and romance check her books out.

Bitty is going to have to be evaluated for speech problems in the next week or so, cross your fingers that it is just her taking her time to talk. I really don't want another doctor telling me what I should or shouldn't do with my child.

As far as the sex world goes, it's kinda on hold over here. Master and I had a big scene the other night that left me wanting more but tore my little pussy all up. And now it is not so happy with me. I really hate my pussy, it could be soaking wet and it still rips..tears..and hurts upon entry just like a virgin. It is so fustrating because I end up with a yeast infection most of the time and can't have fun. I have been back and forth to the OB..he thinks it is because of the steriods I have to take due to me astma. He suggested using a lubricant........sigh...I am allergic to most lubes...THIS SO SUCKS. I think sometimes I will never get laid again!!! Thankfully, I have friend here local who used a lube on me called Maximus when she tops me. She is great fun btw.....anyway going of the subject. I don't seem to have a reaction to it, so I am going to order like a case so load...so I can have lots and lots of sex...keep your fingers crossed.

Hana
~Robert's horney beast~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home