Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The adventure continues

We woke up early on Saturday to find the nice sunny day greating us. We roamed around trying to get ready to go to scarby. Even getting up a hour early this year, still made us a hour late. Master is so tendious about somethings. He was helping me with my sign that I was going to use at scarby to entice potential customes to take a book. They were simple block letters, but it took Master a hour and a half to make them...sighs. I was getting so aggrivated because I just wanted to scroll something and get it done and over with. Maybe it is the PMS thing that makes me so impatient. So, we race off to scarby getting there a hour late. Than I swished off to change at a friends place, and I looked good but darn it forgot to take pictures of me...Sighs again. We stayed a couple hours til Master got a headache and I thought I was going to die of walking. Then we rush home, and lay the baby down and crash ourselves for few hours. We wake up about 10 minutes before our friend comes over to go to six flags. So again with the rushing....off we go to six flags. I went to see "Mercy Me" in concert, but they had a band playing before them and it took them a hour and half to get on stage. Needless to say we only heard three songs before the baby was to ansty to hear anything. Master and I raced over to texas giant, and him and his friend raced to line while I sat with the baby. That's when I noticed her eyes were seeping goo again..sigh a third time. So I spent the next 3 hours going through nurses lines (our doctor got to many emergency calls they started using a nurse line to weed out non-emergencies)...as I told the emergency number (before they sent me to the nurse) that they couldn't help me. She couldn't help me, cause she can't call in scripts. So finally I got the doc on call to call me back..she called in a script. Sunday I stayed home all day with a sick baby..NO FUN. Master complained al day about taking off of work (since I can't with the new job). I reminded him again that he was the one who decided I HAD to have a job...and that I love this job..so of course he hates it. He still complained but gave in and took her to the doc yesterday. She has double pink eye and double ear infection....pouts. So she is on loads of meds, just like her mom. We got the baby to pass out about 8:30...by 9:00 Master was enticing me to sex.

You know we have had rough play before now. I have always enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it last night. But something clicked in me. I really don't know what it was. He was so brutaly and unrelentless at the beginning. He pushed, pulled, tugged, wrapped his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream...on and on it went for a good while. Pushing me down to my knees than down over the bedpost to ride for awhile. His eyes were cold and devil filled. Though it didn't really scare me...so when he slammed into me without any warning I was way taken back. After he got me to cum under this demand, he then slowed down...became loving and tender...and leaned into my ear saying "Mine". I cried than, I don't know why...It was just this feelings all mixed together. It is hard to explain now as my head is still swimming. Though I do know that I had to put ice on my cooch overnight to get to stop throbbing....poor pussy.

OH! I forgot to mention on the way home from the doc Master made a huge mistake. The baby was crying and so he handed her a bottle (a bottle from that morning that he thought was the bottle he brought). Guess what happened folks?! The baby puked allllllllllllll over my back seat. Master said we he did get pulled over, he had to scoop out of the back seat. So when I got home I had to clean a seat. (But at least he did rinse it off and not just set it in the tube to cake)....the car still stinks...double ick!

That's all FolkS!

Hana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* sounds yummy...;)

The wee one...aww...poor baby...boy do I remember those days...sigh...

Take care love.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home