Monday, July 24, 2006

Questions 1~7 of 100

These were asked by art:


1) Favorite color?

My favorite color is Purple

2) Favorite place to vacation?

I haven’t gone on vacation, a real vacation (which means lasting more than 2 nights), ever. But Master and I would like to take the girls through Europe. I would love to see Italy.

3) What is the one thing you cannot live without?

The one thing I can’t live without…hmm I think being loved. But if it was a material thing I would say it’s a tie. I always told Master that if we had a fire, after grabbing kids and pets, I would grab a suitcase at put in it our wedding album, V’s (my oldest) video tapes from when she was a baby, and Bitty’s blanket (I crocheted it for her and it was first attempt she goes no where without it).

4) Any ‘odd’ quirks?

Other than grinding my teeth, I am not really sure. OH WAIT~ I laugh when I am nervous. So when Master is punishing me I have a tendency to laugh or giggle. It took him a bit to understand I wasn’t doing it on purpose, I never knew I did it (or realized it) until I got this lifestyle.

5) You can change any two things you want to, what do you change and why?

That’s really hard because the two things off the top of my head that I would change have such bad side-effects:

The first thing was Master not having cancer, but I think if he hadn’t of been dying Master and I would never be as close as we are now. OR as close to God as we are. I, also, don’t think I would be collared now either.

The second is not moving in with my dad after my oldest was born, when he offered, because I was stubborn and it cost my child in many ways. Though Master keeps reminding me if I would have had a 4 yr old at home when I was suppose to cross paths with him, we may have never met.

But I know each choice and decision comes with lost in some way.

6) Favorite season,(time of year)

I love winter, when I was living in Mass as a small child I lived at the top of hill in a small town. My friends and I would slide down on our snowsuits to the bottom to get to school. It was the best time I ever had.

7) You have to give up tv or radio, which and why?

I would give up radio, as I am addicted to BB7


Ok who's next?

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home