Friday, July 21, 2006

this side of heaven

So Annissa put a tag up on her blog it was 10 things about 10 people. I think I am going to try it though I don't think I have ten readers so here goes:

1) My heart aches for you, I know how precious life is and I wish I was close to make it all better.

2) Your innocence makes me smile, and remember the first seeds of this life. It is good to remember the beginning.

3) Your world from the moment you arrived on this planet was so distructive, I read your life and sometimes feel like I am going to puke from the moments. Than I read you today and see how it affected you, and I wish I could wipe out any chance of this ever happening to someone else. You show me so much strength, I realize my problems aren't so big.

4) Updated ~revealed~ MsBehavn : My name sake is so cute, you will have to post more pictures when she is older.

5) Updated ~revealed- Art : Your comments make me angry one minute, and laugh the next. You add the spice to my blog.

6) Updated ~revealed~ Annissa: Your service, stregth, love, spirit, and just plain personality amazes me each and everyday. I am so glad to have found you.

7) Updated ~revealed~ Kaya: Your unshyness makes me laugh so hard I think I am going to pee...No matter what it is you don't hold back. I truly need a friend like you...thank you for finding me.

8) You the lurker, I am not sure if you still read this blog. But if you do please know I am sorry

9) You are strong and give me a whole different view of my world. Sometimes you open my eyes, and sometimes my jaw just drops in suprise. But no matter what you are true to youself and the others in your life. THank you for being you

and finally...

10) Update: Lady Callah ~ You know I just stumbled across your blog, but you make me think.


Well have fun guessing..and yes I will tell you if you guess right.

Hana

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooohhhh.... who's who??? I wanna know.. I am oh so nosy :)

*cuddles*

9:59 PM  
Blogger MsBehavn said...

I will definitely keep you updated.

*kisses*
E xoxo

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so hard to guess! Are you going to tell?

*hugs*

4:40 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Well it is no fun if you don't at least take a shot at guessing...sillies...

I will tell you each one of you are on there.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm number 2 right? The whole innocence thing fits me SO well. :D

But I'd say annissa is number 6 or 9? Oh. 69. You pevert!

hehe

7:34 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Your 7 and Annissa is 6

silly turkey

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.. thank you so much sweety! I love to make people laugh and I'm very glad I found you. Very very glad. :)

kaya

7:45 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Am I on here?

6:08 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

art~

Yes you are number 5

7:08 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

I thought #5 was me but I didn't want to be presumtious. lol

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:* :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'm gonna take a shot and say that maybe I'm # 10?

11:40 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Callah~

you are number 10...lol...last but not least..

Hana

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home