Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a gloomy day

So last night I right the check to the sitter, thinking there is no way in hell it will go in before Tuesday night. So I go get the difference (about 35 dollars) to put in the bank today. BUt what did happened was not what I expected, and hence the check went through last night. Our particular bank puts the checks through first and then the debit payments. Which means they make more money off of us, because instead of one fee of $36 dollars...we now have four fees. Of course we don't have the money for the four fees, since we are moving into a new place and deposits and stuff. I called Master immediately in tears, and all he said was "you should have put the money in last night". Sigh...I don't know what I am going to do. I am sure you guys don't want to hear my financial problems, but I don't know what else to write about. I just so down on so many levels I can't pull myself up. It isn't even about being punished...I am just so diappointed...

such a glumy day today I just want to go to bed...

Hana

1 Comments:

Blogger Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

Try not to beat yourself up. People make mistakes and the only thing to do is learn from it.

Hugs....

lucy

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home