Monday, July 24, 2006

The best weekend ever!

UGH!!! Blogger Hates me I had such a good post, and now I don't know if I want to rewrite it...sighs...OK here goes

Friday night started out talking to a dear friend over IM. It was wonderful to finally connect with her, and have the time to get to know each other. This was immediately followed by Master lingering his hand on my inner thigh. Our eyes meet and I knew that devilish look was going to overtake me. His hands began their torturing dance over my nipples, twisting my body, kissing my lips, nippling my neck, spreading words through my ear (scank, whore, cunt), my body arching and responding with each moment of change or pain. He leaned back and watch as he tormented me, his eyes never leaving my body. When his hand hit my pussy, and his voice told me to roll over I was defintely needy. His cock plunged into me then, no warning or caressing. My body clamped shut, I breath as his words open my cunt farther for him. His hands found my still tender nipples torturing, pulling, and pressing with each thrust until I open for him. He forced his cock deep to the hilt, bouncing it inside me. My mind fuzzed, minutes turned into hours.....I engulfed my self in the ecstasy as he told me to "cum" each time he demanded my pussy to convulse until he was done with me.

I came out of my haze smelling of sweat, cum, and hot...Master lifted me and placed me in a warm bath. Encouraging me back to him with each press of the sponge on my body. I was so in heaven. Master allowed me to sleep on Saturday, and sleep in I did. Each hour spent in dreamland, when I did awake I was recharged and cleaned half of the house until it sparkled. I am trying to get ahead of the terrible "moving cleaning". I found one of my clothespins, and playfully teased Master with putting it on his bare chest. He over came me in a playful wrestle and put it on my clit. I screamed in my mind, but it really is nothing compared to nipples. I have no idea why that it is, but I will not question the pain gods. OF COURSE, when he said "Come here and let me help you" and twisted and pulled until it snapped off it no longer didn't hurt. I was soaked down leg just by one small clothespin?! The afternoon was spent at his parents, while the evening was spent eatting appetizers from a local restaurant. The late night was covered in his pouncing of my naked flesh, using me before I could even catch my breath and sending me on my way.

Sunday was the norm, Church and Master going to D&D. I had a long conversation with my dad. He actually complimented me, amazing! He said "You are such a good mother, I am so proud of you" . We talk for hours, it was good and I enjoyed it. I am so GLAD now that Master made me open the communication lines, as my father has changed so much over the past 5 years. Thank you Master for knowing how to help me through this.

Bitty and I spent a cool evening playing and talking, her trying to pronounce the words I was saying. She gets tubes put in on Aug 8, and her adnoids taken out. Everyone keeps telling me it will help so much.

Thats was my weekend!

How was yours?

Hana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home