Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Update

So the bank is working with us and reversing half the charges, thank you bank! Master wanted to get laid last night, and I just did the BJ thing because Master said I didn't look "into it". I probably looked like a zombie.

BTW I am putting some avon up so if anyone is interested go to

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZkenshiQ5flari

they are all under kenshi_lari

anyway you can also go here to buy some to...

www.youravon.com/cherisselewis

I have nothing more to say...

Loves

Hana

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

hi there - went and bid on some avon :) Thanks for asking for the password to my blog - nice to know someone's reading :) I'll be back to read yours as well!

1:17 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

No problem. I put up avon every two weeks so keep checking for new stuff. Hugs

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* glad the bank it working with you.... they should after all... so not fair!

I will have to check out the avon... havent tried any in YEARS!

*hugs* I have a ton of comments to get back to you on... been offine a couple days... didnt forget you tho. :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

LOL...I forgive you..Just this once Annissa. But next time you get the paddle. OH WAIT!!! you like that...than maybe you can paddle me..OH WAIT!!! I like that!! Well I guess we could just paddle shy!! OH WAIT!!! She likes that...hmmm what to do...Maybe we will have to figure out a evil plan...I'll talk to Master!!! LOL

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home