Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The doctor

I finally found a doctor, well physical therapist, who figured out what is wrong with my hips. Come to find out my right hip has no motion at all..NONE..nada. Well the left has a little movement and is compensating with hip joint sways and back to help me move. My PT was suprised to see me walking....she said normally people like me are wheelchair bound. SO now I have to do all these painful exercises just to make my hips unwhatever so that they will move independently. Than she is going to help me strength them. So here goes the pain..sighs...

But no pain no gain right?

I hope it is over fast!

I have a pending interview with verizon. I hope I get the interview and a job. It's only 2 yr contract, but I could become perm if they like me. Anyways its big bucks so lets hope.

HUGS,

me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home