Monday, August 22, 2005

A weekend of fun

Well this weekend has been great! I found out, Friday, that I got the job I have been wanting. It is for a great company who helps out haiti's children through a missionary group.

Master and I went to a play party on Saturday. We had the host's slave's daughter watch bitty. Bitty went right to M, and I was so relieved to be able to finally leave bitty with someone I wasn't constantly worried about. We arrived about 30 min early, and got Master's famous chili set up to be eatten. We hung out, and than people started arriving. We all chatted for awhile, and than the games began. It started off with one of the fgirl on what I would call "the fuck machine". The fuck machine is this machine with different attachments, and a remote that vibrates and rotates the implement. The girl rides like a horse. Anyway she got up on the machine, while a duo switched from using the remote to fondling her. When I say duo I mean one slave and one Master with the orginal slave riding the machine. They both tormented her until she was begging for it to stop. Than Master W went around and set everyone up doing something with someone else. I got shaved, quite nicely by Master J. He is so hot, he reminds me of a guy right out of LOTR or shakepare. He has such beauitful eyes, I could just eat him up...HMMMM. Anyway he took his time, getting each spot smooth, while touching the nice skin, and kissing. His tounge just is so forceful it makes me wet just thinking about it. Than I went and watched my Master shaving Master J's girl. They seemed to be having fun..so Master J and I went down the hall back to the machine. Which was now available. I picked out my toy of torture....and the vibrations began. Slowly at first, the nobs rubbing my clit....and than the rotation came faster and faster. I just was cumming and cumming...oh what heaven. I could have come all night, but my wrist was hurting so after sometime (I don't know how much time because I was to busy being fucked by the fuck machine.) We stopped and than clean the toys, this allowed the girl Master was playing with to get on the machine and me to be comforted by Master J. It was so wonderful to watch, though it has been awhile since I had a Master read a magazine while petting me. It was interesting. So this girl on the fuck machine...Master so totally blasted her and she was so out of it she went nonverbal and couldn't express that she was done. Master said she finally got the word up and she started crying. Her Master came over and helped her off, than toyed with her sore puss while we all cuddled and talked. After a bit Master W made mention of fisting, and suggested that I fist B. So I did...after getting much instruction. It was an adventure, I have never done that before. Her puss was so tight, and smelled so sweet it made me want to eat her right than and there. But I continued to toy with her, and eventually she came. It was great, contracting muscles, sweet smells, ohh heaven. Next came my fisting. It was a three way fest.... One of the girls, H, was fisting me. While A (the one I had previous fisting experience with) toyed with my breast. Than B came in and was toying with them. All the while I was being fisted and fucked and twisted..Than A started slapping my puss and oh gosh I was overloaded. HELL YEAH! I can't wait til the next time we can have such fun....

That's it for now...

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home