Sunday, February 19, 2006

Friday night adventure

Well, I had to work til 1 am on Friday. It was very slow at work, so I was reading all my blogs that I constant read. As I read I realized how much I wished I was home. Home in Master's arm, his strong hands barely touching my mind. My mind than invaded me, there and then, with sexual fantasies. Images of Master tying me to the bed and fucking me from behind with the brutual force, things of floggers falling on my bare backside. I get warm just thinking about.

Needless to say, Once I was home I was horney as a little slut. Master was asleep when I arrived. I let out a breath of fustration, stripped and curled up in the bed next to him. About an hour into my sleep, he curls into me and grougly ask how my day was. I tell him of my adventures at work, and he has me describe in detail how horney I am for his cock. I tell him all my thoughts "Master I am so in need for your control in my pussy. I need your cock to envelop into my warm folds." But than I am reminded I am on my cycle. Cycles suck!!! See, when I am on my cycle I bleed forfusely. Master doesn't want his bed dirty. But he does enjoy to torture me.

First, he started with my nipples. Slowly circling his warm fingers are them...and in a instant he twist to pain limits. He normally isn't so harsh...more slow build up. This way I can overcome my pain and enter my zone. But tonight was different. My mind scream as he twisted the other nipple drastically. My back arched and my pussy went wet, I moaned and he smiled. "You are such a whore" he tells me. By body instantly is overtaken...he continues to suck, bit, and twist my nipples until I am in agony. I can feel my body working to orgasm, and than it happens. The thing I always feared, by body revolted againist me. It would get to the edge of climax and that fall back. (ON IT'S OWN)....I sighed and Master said "What's wrong?" as his kisses trailed down my stomach. I explained to him my perdictment, and he smiled. A smile that tells me I'm in trouble. That begins my night. He pushes on top of my pressing his hard cock againist my pussy. I moan, wiggle, arch and feel such heat. He turns on his side, wraps his hand in my hair, and directs my mouth to his hard cock. I devour it, like it is my lifeforce. He moans, and picks up in breath. "That's such a good slut" he growls. I am in heaven, as he rolls onto his back and my mouth follows. My pussy crushes into his thigh, and he pounds his leg into my mound. I turn slightly on my side, so he can have access to my tits like he wants. He smiles and twittles his hand down to my waiting tit. I work his cock as he works my tit and pussy. Mixing both in our fucking session, My body feels so needed, but my body continues to give me no relief. Master is gaining more ecstasy. He grabs my hair and fucks my mouth and face until he is so close. Than he pulls me off of him and orders me againist the wall on my knees. He looks down over me and begins to jack off over me. I wiggle and moan opening my mouth to the taste. I wait patiently, he calls me all the names that turn me on just as he cums all over my face. He brings me a rag as I am licking my face. Than he turns and sits at his computer. He pants his side of the bed, and I crawl up on it...laying on my back.

He intermediately plays with my nipples. Soft and gently..keeping me on edge...but not so much to keep me awake. I fall asleep as he plays with me. I have no idea how long I was out. I just know the next thing I feel is his mouth on my tit, bitting me til I arch and let out a deep moan. It send shivers down my spine. I rock into the mattress below me. He spreads my legs harshly and begins to spank my needy pussy. I feel the oragasm coming, but again my body declines. I pound my fist into the bed, and he chuckles. He plays with me for a hour at least, maybe more (I wasn't watching a clock) before he turns and beckons me to gently carress him. I work my kisses down to his cock, and enjoy the slow licks and sucks of on his cock. It is so comforting I begin to fall back asleep. Curled up between his legs. He smacks cock againist my face and I wake up and kiss and suck. This continues for a very LONG time, until I turn and enjoy him for what seems like forever. He than removes my head from his cock again, tells me to stand in the tub and await his cock. I run eagerly...He slams my hands againist the tile of the shower and forces his cock into me. My whole body quivers, I feel the oragasm. He slams in me repeatingly and than growls in my ear to cum. I do hard, fast, and wonderful. My legs go weak, and he holds me up pounding into me more and more. My body convulses. As my mind goes blank he growls to me "I am cumming bitch" and he does. I let out a sigh of relief. As he removes his cock, he lowers me into the tub. Turning on the shower. He helps me stand, and works the warm water over me. Washing away the blood, that has trickled down my thighs. He tenderly takes care of me, soaping, washing, and caring for me. Until I am lying back in his bed. He kisses me tenderly "I lover you my Hana" is the last I hear before I am sound asleep.....

And now I have brusies in places I never thought I could have brusies. My nipples are constantly craving his touch again...until next time....

1 Comments:

Blogger floweringhana said...

NO, I don't mind...and thank you...(WEG)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home