Friday, February 17, 2006

Just an ordinary day

Well yesterday was sure interesting. We dropped the baby off the headed to look at this day care about 5 to 10 min from her daycare now. Master and I are looking for a better learning environment for her. Though they love her were she is at now. They don't have the education means that Master wishes. So I spent the last week or so, searching for daycares in our price range that meet the requirments for her education. I found two or three....so yesterday we went off to see them. Master and I were talking the whole way, and when we got about half way there he said something like..."This is not meant to be critical but....". I could feel my tummy tighting, and my wall instantly went up. Ready to defend myself from anything he had to say, what he said was that he thought it was strange that we had moved close to his work to save on driving and now we were going to be driving further to the baby's daycare. This was before he even gave the place a look over. I got very hurt and I defended myself by saying "Well there really wasn't much by your work, and the stuff that was is way out of our price range. The place I would love to put her. It is $260 a week, do you have $260 cause I sure don't?" That's when it happened, he said the words I never thought I would hear him say "Girl I am about to back hand you..." My heart screm what...should I cry, my head screamed (in a little voice) "but I am not done talking", and my belly screamed...."of yes you are". I did a mixture of them all together. I dropped my jaw to my chin, swallowed a bit, took in a deep breath and tried not to cry while looking out the window. Once Master saw the place, he loved it for preschool that is, and we have two more places to go. Hopefully I can make it through this stressful time without getting in to deep of trouble. Than, Master had another followup with his new chemotherapist. His doctor was late, of course, like a hour and half. But once we got in and talked to him it went quite well....other than we have to hold off on having another child for a year still..sighs.

Oh well such is life.

Lots of loves,

Hana
~Robert's little flower~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home