Friday, June 09, 2006

I am here

I guess I have lost readers due to my lack of writing...oh well such is life. I have been majorily busy as of late. Master and I have been keeping ourselves occupied...WEG. I will tell you about that in a minute. First, let me tell you about the bitch on the other side of the cubicle. Everything with her came to a head yesterday. She asked for a contract on a project for a meeting I am working on yesterday. I was very suspicious, but being my "give the benefit of the doubt self" I gave the information to her. What did she do? Lie and betray me. She drives up to the place that we have the contact with, calls them and says she wants to "renegotiate" the contract that is already signed. The sales leader up at this location calls me, and I had to do everything to be professional enough to calm the lady down without going off on the bitch today. After I got it accommplished and had her show the bitch the location but not the contract I spoke to the bitch's boss. Of course, he ranted and raved like he was going to do something...but in the end nothing changed. This morning she tries to lie and give reasons why she did x,y, or z. I just told he I didn't want to hear it and that I was here to do my job...period. Now she's trying to be my friend, she even bought me lunch today. SIGH!

Anyway...so right before my period came along this week...Master and I had some good time. I came into the bedroom after the baby was asleep. My hand and nails grazing his back. I rubbed his bare shoulders tenderly, he sighed and relaxed. He stood in the light, blocking most of it. Which made his body almost glow while the light tried to sneak out from behind him. There I was, smiling back up to the bed. He waisted no time, and pressed his lips to mine with such passion I couldn't breath. Our arms mingled with our heated bodies. He easied me down to the bed, strip off his belt, and with a wicked smile started laying into me. I just watched his eyes and enjoyed. My lips moaning or whimpering when the need arouse. It was so hot I was wet. He spread my legs and aimed for my flower, and the anticipation was slowing pushing me. The pain hit, and I lost track of time and space. I could hear his breathing, feel him enter me (glourisly no pain) and I was his. He pushed, shoved, and turned as he liked...I simply was in for the ride. Oh what a ride, and when he finished and collapsed sweaty on top of me....I knew I was his...oh what heaven.

Thats all for me, have a great weekend,

Hana

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*kisses n hugs* I'm still here! Just been kinda busy myself... soooooo much more to do than I thought!!!!

I hope you have a great weekend beautiful :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

hello. you there?

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pic was taken when I was attempting to shove a bottle as far as I can into my cunt. When you use different things you get different sensations...is this what you meant when you said you wanted me to explain? If not let me know.
http://cumslut21.livejournal.com

11:58 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Sort of,

it looked like you had a shied or plastic in the pic..I could tell it was a pussy...but couldn't deciefer the plastic or glass like object in the picture

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home