Thursday, July 13, 2006

VBS day two and sex

Ok here I am again bored at worked. So here goes...

Vbs day two was a lot looser, and a lot more organized!!!! WHOO HOO! But we did have a slight problem at one of the slides. They choose 12 children out of the group to do a object lesson on cleansing feet as servants, and how it relates to cleanse your heart when you have sinned and find Jesus. It was a big hit, and all the kids loved it! After it was over the kids who did the demo got to get ahead on the sidewalk and make it up the slide faster. While they were waiting to get the clue to go up the slide, they asked the adult close to them about explaining what just did. The adult starts to explain in hush tones, because the lady teaching the lesson is still talking giving the clue and such. She stops, the lady teaching the lesson, and turns to the adult and tells her to "BE QUIET". The adult goes into explaining what she was doing, and the lady says "I don't care, you all need to BE QUIET" (and no neither person was me, I would have probably taken the ladies head off, but that is neither here nor there). I was such in a state of shock, that here we were suppose to be in a fun envirnoment so the kids could feel "safe" about asking questions. And what happens! Some adult tells them to shut up...how ridiculous. So as we are walking up the slide I talk to one of the kids that was in the lesson, and is also one of the "cool, pretty girl" I am guiding. I am explaining it to her as we are waiting in line...and I plant the seed. But I feel bad for the other 11 kids who never got to here this...so I bring it to the organizer in a email today. We will see how the response is.

After that adventure, I went home got the baby fed, washed, and in bed. Then I went and washed myself. Off into the folds of our huge down comforter. IT was snuggly I went right to sleep. I had sleeping soundly dreaming of christmas presents for Master (It's a side joke). My eyes shot open, the room was dark and my head was still encouraging me to go back to sleep. Something was wrong, and I was trying to gain senses enough to decifier it. His hand hovered over me about that time, our lips meeting my sleepy mind still confused. I blink a bit, starting to move my limbs slowly. A familiar smell lifted to my nostrils, I made a scrunchy face (this is were my nose and lips curl) and tried to pull myself from the dream world. That is when I felt it, wet, dripping my thighs. I thought did I pee on myself....I looked curiously at Master as his head was laying on my tummy. I blinked a few times and watch almost in slow motion as Master's fingers got a hold of my nipples. He turned hard one way and then the other, his big hands enveloping all of my nipple in one easy movement. That is when I realized I was wet from him playing with me. He arched his body slowly, covering me with his shadow completely, I slide legs apart without thinking. That is the moment he plunged into me, my back arching so deeply my mind went blank. His thrust become more insane and faster with each moment. His blue eyes meet mine, he leans in and whispers in my ear "Look at the slut, even when asleep you drip for me" I shiver and moaned in response. Each second seemed like minutes, each minute went on for hours. Our body meshing into one, my mind drifting in and out of conciousness. His hand finding my mouth, and shoving his finger inside. I lick them insanely like I have taught, I suck and moan and whimper from behind his fingers. He ignores me and contiues to thrust with such fury, and in the moment I think I can hold it no longer. He meets my eyes and says "Cum for me bitch" and I do. I cum and cum and cum, my walls pressing on him with each wave. His cum immediately fills my pulsing cunt, and I know that he is well satisfied. He pulls out slowly, lightly pats me on the ass and rolls over to go back to sleep. I am left in a place between dream, needing, and awake. I stay like that until I come down and than I sleep like the dead. I finally got to cummmm...yea and thank the heavens. I am happy slut

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home