Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Questions 16 - 19

This is for slave lucy, please her go check her out she is so cute. Lucy, I didn't know we were the same age. Though I am not a submissive I am Gorean slave. If you want the difference it will have to be in a different post. As for your questions, here you go: (and they are tough ones)

What has been your biggest reality check in life?

I know I have said this before, but I think Master being diagnosed with cancer so young. The time was the worse (though thre is no right time) as bitty was only 2 months old and premature.

What is your sensitive area on your body?

My pussy is the most sensitive, it is allergic to eveything, gets infections real easy, and doesnt like to be invaded.

3) Favorite childhood memory?

hmm that's really hard, cause I don't really know if I have one as a child. All the good came with really bad stuff....

I think the best I had was when I stayed at my grandpa's. He had small kittens and neighborhood cats. I would go out in his backyard and try to save the baby kitties each spring. Giving them baths, washing there eyes, finding their mommy so they could eat, etc. My grandpa always let me do whatever, and I loved it there it was so happy even when quiet.

worst habit?

Hmm habit..thinks...gosh these are tough. I think my worse habit is bitting my bottom lip or fidgiting when I'm nervous...


Ok they are getting tougher...who's next?

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home