Monday, July 24, 2006

Questions 8-11

What is the best perk of power exchange for you and what would you take out if you could?

The best perk of power exchange for me is all the sex, and it is not just normal sex. When it is good it is good, and he can just look at me and make me so wet...ohh yeah!!!

I would remove, that's a hard one, the fakes and abusers. Like they should have a sign or something. BUT really if I could I'd remove the stares from others, the fear that I am being abused (so I cant tell anyone, or forbid...SM is just devil worship you know.)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself home with my kids: V (my oldest), Bitty (my youngest), and Eli (my baby we are hoping to have next year)....in a nice house in the cool air..Maybe in Colorado or something. Just enjoying life, and being "us"

what makes you feel most submissive?

When I am just going through my day and I brush my hair away and feel my collar.

Why did you start your journal and has it worked for the reasons you started it?

I started this after Master got sick, and I just couldnt find a way to get all my rage, tears, fustration, and thoughts out. It was actually my idea and still is. Master doesn't make me write, though he reads on occassion. It was made for me, and really no one to read. But than I invited people and dove deep into their lives, I wanted to share more about my self. And so it began....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home