Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What my body needs!

You know I am so crazy busy I really don't have time to really blog, but after reading Master Enigma's post here I know what my body has been silently craving for weeks and weeks. It's the need for him again, the feeling of his control, of his pain, of his hand stretching me, of his fingers sliding over my mouth, of his manness entering me. I need to fill him, though I know it probably won't be until this weekend. My body won't shut these feelings out. Master is not helping any, he is upping the anty. He knows I haven't cum in over two weeks, and last night as I helping Bitty up the stairs his trailing his fingers under my cotton panties and just barely gracing my needy pussy. Oh how he tortures me...oh how he has made me the girl I am. I am sure my dear readers can not even imagine a shy girl of 5 years ago, that wouldn't even say cunt. Who would cover her ears at the sounds of words like slut, pussy, and dick. Can you imagine that? I will have to post some pictures of me 5 years ago, and me today and let you get a glimpse at me before Master. I am wanting to post some pictures from corpus, but I keep forgetting to bring them to work.

Dear readers when your having the best orgasm in the world this week, think of me. For maybe it will ease the tension I feel.

Wish everyone a wonderful week.

Hana

4 Comments:

Blogger Master Enigma said...

Hana,

I saw your post on my blog and came here to read more about you. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you had linked to me.

I commented on an earlier posting you had about the night with bitty crying and the sippy cup being tossed on the floor.

I think you are doing well. Stay the course!

9:34 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Greetings Master Enigma,

Thank you so much for you wisdom, I have read your blog for a very long time. I try not to comment on blogs I read unless I have something to say, or I have read the blog awhile a can truly say that was great! and they know I not being corny. I am so glad to have you as reader. I am trying to update my blog (mija is going to help), so that I can get a history link up there. So people can understand me more when they read me. Thanks again for stopping by.

Best wishes,

Hana

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home