Monday, February 12, 2007

Him Part 4

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

We went downstairs into the dinning hall. We were joined, upon our entrance, with a man. Jennifer introduced him as her “Sir”. I had no idea what that meant, but knew when she tried to drag me to sit next to them that I would be just a third unwanted wheel. I shoveled her off with a shuffle of my hand, and than scanned the room for the perfect seat. I found it between two couples, just far enough down the table and close enough to the head that even if I leaned forward I couldn’t see Michael. Everyone talked all through dinner, naked beauties walked in and out with trays. Some sat at there partners feet begging and panting for scraps. I raised my eyebrow at one couple near me and scuffed a bit, they must have heard because the female of the group looked up at me and increased the size of her eyes. I felt them trail over my body and than she got up. I was in shock; she couldn’t be actually coming over here. Michael must have seen her motion and he stood up and leaned into the women’s ear. She whispered back and nodded not so happily, before giving me one last look of disgust and returning to her seat. I ate quickly than, and as people started mingling out for the “evening events” I went the opposite direction. I followed the path of carpet trying to exactly remember were the library was. Once I found it, I grabbed the first book off the shelf, because someone else walked in. I raced up the stairs with the book open and over my face and closed the door behind me before anyone could talk to me. I stood against the door for quite awhile, catching my breath, and than moving to the bed with my book. The first sounds from downstairs resonated up to my ears and filling with muffled tones, panicked screams, enjoyable laughter, and moaning. I blocked most of it out the second I opened the book. The story of O, it proclaim on the side. I shut it harshly when they spoke of slaves and intercourse, but my curiosity got the better of me. As early night turned into late evening and early morning, I poured all my thoughts into the book. Before finally falling asleep with it on top of my chest, my mind filled with visions. I opened my eyes sometime later to the smell of him close by. But no matter how hard I opened I couldn’t see past the dark in front of me. I thought he had made me go blind, and went to open my mouth to scream. That is when I felt his hand on top of my head, running it through each strand. His touch was comforting, just as I started to relax into the feeling I realized he was touching me. I realize more that I was close, my mind started backing up the scene. Each second of panic brought more fabric, more images, more skin into the scene. When it was complete, all I could see was my hair. As my head was deep between his legs. His hand caressing my head while directing it so powerfully I felt loved and confused at the same time. I swallowed in my mind somewhere, and followed the line down my long hair. I could just make out the nakedness of my back, thighs, and souls. I did scream than and pulled up. As I did I woke up back in my room, the covers thrown off and sitting straight up like out of a movie. You know the type were the girl is dead but not really, finds herself in an open casket at her funeral. Just as everyone starts crying she sits up, and the eerie music plays. I turned my head as many shuffled feet were getting louder and closer to my door. I panicked and pulled the covers around me and ran for the closet. I got the door just closed as 4 men stormed in. I could see through the cracks that one was Michael, and they began looking under beds and in bathrooms for me. I wasn’t sure what to do. So I talked through the door. “I….I …am fine. You can all leave now. It was just a dream. So …sorry. Please go.” They turned towards my voice and than looked at Michael. He nodded and they all left except him. I sighed, “You can come out now, it’s safe,” He said. “I don’t want to come out. I want to stay here, besides I don’t have clothes on and I am not going to let you see me naked. So get out.” I responded. His face looked like he was pondering his next move. I waited for what seemed like ever, and than he said “As I told you before I don’t take orders in my house. So, why don’t you come out. I have seen naked girls before, and I need to make sure that someone isn’t in there with you making you lie so they can harm you more.” I sighed and slammed the door open, almost knocking it off the track “Look see! I have no one in here. Now you can leave” and I shut the door back with the same force. He laughed so deeply than “Oh you have spunk,” he patted the bed “Come on, sit down. Why don’t you tell me about your dream”. I didn’t respond. “OKKK…I’ll go than. But remember I am here.” He got up to leave and went out of my sight. I heard the door close, and breathed a sigh of relief. I stepped out slowly with each cautious step trying to get back to the bed again. I than made a running dash for it, just in case. My bed covers got caught up than, turning me and twisting me in such different ways and than smack landed right on my ass. He laughed than. “Graceful I see” I followed the voice; “I thought you left” I slammed back. “And miss your dance of the blankets! NEVER!” He laughed and said. “Stop laughing at me” I pulled the covers back up again and made the rest of the way to bed. When I was settled I rubbed my side. “You know I could have someone look at your side for you, or you could let me look at it." My eyes narrowed, but when I took in a deep breath and it was painful I responded differently than I wanted to. “You and one other person may look and he/she must be a doctor” I said. He nodded and quickly went out the door leaving the only light into the room coming from the hallway. Within minutes he was back with the lady from the dinning room. I raised my eyebrow “THIS is who you choose? I must have done something terrible in my past life.” The lady looked back at him, she must have had a strange look because his facial response was a shrug and what expression. She turned back to me, and said “Look child, do you really want a male in here?” I sighed and shook my head “Good now drop the sheet and lay on the side that doesn’t hurt. I dropped my jaw in shock, and looked a Michael. He just shrugged, I sighed in response and said “Michael, please turn around.” He quirked his head “Why you embarrassed?” I wasn’t than but I definitely was now. My body responded by looking down and blushing profusely as I scrambled to place the sheet to wear I was covering more. The Lady said, “Well that’s nice, maybe you aren’t a wash up after all.” She clapped her hands as if to say today. I sighed and stood up dropping my sheet and turning with my breast against the wall. Showing them my backside and the curves of my hips. “Let’s get on with this,” I responded…..

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

Thats all for now folks

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHH MY GOSH

You write so well!

Thank you

rosebud3cc
xxxx

12:37 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks! Keep looking for updates

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home