Monday, January 15, 2007

Back

Well it turns out she is cutting her two molers. HELL! So much fun!!! It iced here this weekend so we spent the weekend in the house. I sewed Bitty's window curtains, got one side done. The top is crocked but I don't care. The instructions were so wrong!!! and I broke 5 needles. SOOOO on the other side I am going to do it my way and than just put up a valance that is high in the top!!! But the rest looks great!! I hope the dress instructions aren't as screwed up...Easter is coming so head long I feel like I am spinning. Bee and I are trying for a our last baby, it isn't going so well. It didn't last time either. It's amazing how easy it is as a teenager, but when your adult it is a big problem. Though I guess the lack of intimacy maybe pushing it along, I am also having long times between my periods. This last one was 40 days. I just pray everyday that it happens, I just want one more to complete us. Keep us in your thoughts. My avon business is going down the tubes, I am so fustrated with it I don't want to even talk about it. I hope they straighten out my account soon.

Anyway thats all for now.

The Mama

2 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

I wish you the best of luck in concieving.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home