Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Him Part 3

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

I stormed up the stairs, so irritated that I had no idea where I was and now had to confront my best friend about the loser running the house. What a creep he was, I thought. I barged in the door not so quietly and startled Jennifer obviously. She was redressed in more attire from the 1930’s; she was putting on the last of her lipstick it looked like when I stormed in. This caused her hand to jump and the lip linear to run up the side of her cheek. I raised my eyebrow when she turned on me with such a aggravated look in her eyes. “LOOK! Chill the fuck out! Just tell me where we are, and how the fuck did you bring that dress? I mean you told me we were just going out for the night, but you had all of our damn bags packed!” I trailed my eyes around the room as I noticed something in the corner, my dress the green one and sitting in the chair in front of the dress was him! I was infuriated I ran straight for him without thought! “What the FUCK are you doing in here, and how did you get here before me?” I slammed in aggravated tones at him with large strides set to slap him when I got there. Jennifer knows this stride and practically dived, dress and all, in front of me totally catching me off guard. She grabbed my hand and started pushing me back before I could make contact. She slammed me so hard against the door I lost my breath. “Look bitch, calm down! Yes, I planned this. Yes, I waited months to find the right moment and the right to get you here. But it is for your own damn good. Now! Shut up for 5 seconds and listen…” She would have said more but his voice cut her off. “Jennifer,” He said calmly “Let her go, she isn’t ready. You should take her home.” I scanned Jennifer and tried to unscramble everything in her eyes. She released me than and started writing down the address. She had tears in her eyes when she handed me the paper. I was so confused, why was she so upset? I must have looked confused because when I touch her tear he spoke again. “You should probably be going you have a long ride back” With that he opened the bedroom door, I was still in a daze. Is he really telling me to leave her here? Like this? That anger boiled up again and I turned to him with all the venom I had. “Look! I don’t know what is going on here, but I am not leaving like this. Not now and not ever. So why don’t you get the fuck out so we can talk!” I stood directly in front of him, though he towered over me. I felt to short so I rose onto my tiptoes. He smiled than, “I see, well this is my house and though I would normally not be shoved around I will give you 5 minutes. Than I call the cab” He said. “Fine I yelled back” and turned my back from him. I took Jennifer’s hand than and sat down on the bed with her. I place a tissue against the smeared color on her face, and began correcting her make-up. “So, I am calm. Tell me why you’re so upset”. What was suppose to be five minutes turned into hours, the cab came left as she poured out how this man had come to her. How she had fallen in love with him, and he had introduced her to this whole world of sexuality. How their time together was so wonderful, and how she shared information about me with her boyfriend. They started going to “events” of like-minded people, and upon further meeting people felt more and more that I was missing out. She than told some of the intimate members that she and I went to certain clubs on certain nights. Men, unbeknownst to me, came and watched. After months of this Michael, who owned the house, came to her telling about this party and how he was interested. She pleaded with me to stay and just watch, to talk to Michael and to just see if there was a connection. After telling her I would think on it, I hoped into the bath. It was hot, and steamed up the room. I soaked until my skin was wrinkly, and when I got out with just a towel I had made a decision. “Jennifer” I said after cracking the door. “Yes, “ she said still sounding like she was crying. “I’ll stay just so your not alone, BUT I can’t guarantee I will talk to him. I will promise to watch openly, but he just…” She was so excited she cut me “OH! That’s great!” She hugged me so big than, and I got ready and when we closed the door to the bedroom I knew I had started a whole new path I knew nothing about….

Hana

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home