Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Him Part I

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

The smell hit me before anything, it was so thick and touched every part of my body like a warm blanket. It overwhelmed all my senses and my body responded immediately. That smell always makes my spine send shivers, and my cunt moisten. The smell of well taken care of leather, the kind that is a mixture of liquorice and old whiskey. I tried to keep my eyes on the floor beneath me. The rich hard wood stared back at me and my vision started to blur with all the emotions running through me this very second. I thought nothing but “RUN”, and I felt nothing but fear. My heart raced almost out of my chest, I struggled with my urges to flea for what seemed like eternity. He finally spoke, making me almost jump out of my skin. Goosebumps raised while the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. He was speaking of his remembrance of me that first night. I was than transformed, through his words, back to that moment. The night we meet…


“Jennifer I am not going there again! Last time we went some clearly drunk bastard, who had to many, puked all over my new pradas’!!”
Jennifer laughed so much I thought she would never catch her breath “OH! Come on, you know he would have been totally YOUR type if he wasn’t so sick from the tequila”, she said clearly exhausted from all the laughter. Jennifer stood 5’6”, and perfect. Her brunette hair fell just below her shoulder blades, and curled just right at the ends. Those deep hazel eyes said so much in just a glimpse that they either made you run screaming or melted your heart. Her body was the perfect hourglass shape, the bosom nice handfuls of ample tissue. When she turned to look at me,her best friend, Hannah, even her movements were perfect. My bed was the perfect picture of a little girl’s room. My mother dying did that to me, and Jennifer took me under her wing at 8 and never left me side. The pink ruffles looked so odd around the perfect women that it made me laugh. Jennifer looked at me curiously “What’s so funny? Do I have snot running down my cheek?”

“No, No You just…. don’t fit.” I said. Jennifer opened her arms than “Come here,” I moved in close and upon her embrace I lost all track of the reason I didn’t want to go out tonight. For the next few hours Jennifer went through all of their clothes hundreds of times, until they both looked “just right”. I wore a tight jean mini skirt that looked like it had been cut from a pair of blue jeans, black tank top that said angel one side and showed her belly button, and black boots all of which belonged to Jennifer. I kept pulling down the skirt every time I moved feeling quite a bit uncomfortably about all the skin showing. Just as I was thinking of changing she came out of the bathroom, my jaw dropped to my chest and I swear I was paralyzed in that moment. My eyes traveled up over her black leather boots that stopped at her knees, the leather skirt that hung just over her hips, and the leather and lace corset made me drool slightly. If this didn’t shock me enough it was the leather thing in her hand that made me instinctively nervous. As she lifted it, with such a serious face, and popped it with a smack into her hand I nearly passed out. She cracked a smile than “What do you think?” my head was screaming a million things. I cleared my throat “Interesting…” was all I could manage. This smile I have never seen before crossed her face she grabbed her jacket and turned to me with mine “Good that is the look I wanted”. I was still stunned when we walked through the front door and out into the cold February air…….


Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok i want more now...........when's part 2 comging out*giggles*

8:39 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

It's coming today. I was waiting for someone to notice it existed. I wasn;t sure if anyone even read here anymore

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home