Friday, December 22, 2006

The small hole and the elk

Well I know it has been way to long since I wrote here, but I wanted to share somethings that have been in my head. First off Master is on this fisting kick. He has tried it three times now, and each time he never gets his knuckles beyond the pubic bone. Everyone I know I have mentioned this to keeps telling me I am just to small, but damn it he wants this and I so BADLY want to give it to him. I feel like a failure everytime we try and doesn't happen. Anyone out there in blogger land got any advice? How do you put a large object into a small hole?


On another note one of my xmas presents came early, and Master wanted to show me. It is our first real flogger a elk. It isn't very long, and when Master put all his force behind it I just laughed. It was like feathers..LOL But than he did a swoop down and the tails hit and it made me jump. So even soft things can be mean. It is just a stepping block so we will see how things go.

Keep me in your thoughts

Hana
~Robert's little flower~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, due to some security concerns, I had to change my blog address and title. (formerly chasing ha_____) I’m no longer using my name online so please change your links to

That Smitten Kitten and the blog address is 8thofapril.com

Thanks! Happy Holidays.

(Fisting.. for me it took a lot of lubrication, and gentle pressure. It took a lot of work, too. If you've had a child it's easier I hear)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried different positions? One that drives me wild is when I am on my hands and knees. It seems to work really well. I think a great deal of fisting is all in our heads. I have a block about anal fisting. When you gave birth did the Dr use his/her hand inside you to help guide the baby? If so, that was fisting!
Start with fingers, add one after another and leave the hand open, tuck the thumb in the palm and use a gentle fucking motion, lots of lube and plenty of patience!

The first time Himself and I met, His hand slid right in, whenever the Other tries it though I freeze up and it winds up hurting or without completion. All in my head I think!

Sorry I am so late replying...we have been wicked busy these last couple of weeks! Good luck and don't forget to try changing positions!

magdala~

8:58 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

You just have to take your time with the fisting. JP is small and I have very large hands on top of that so it can take a while to get my fist inside of her but she does love it. (we use lots of baby oil and time). peace~art

6:17 AM  
Blogger Bruno & Maggie said...

I hope I am not too late. If Master is right hand tell him to use his left hand and other wise. Good luck.
PS: a lot of lubricant

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home