Sunday, July 31, 2005

A interesting weekend

To begin I got a tentative job at Walgreens starting late next week. The problem is I won't find out if the schedule is going to work until the following week. So it is all kinda up in the air til than. I truly hope it works out cause it could be wonderful for me. :) Or if God has a better plan that it comes along soon.

As for Master he is doing wonderful with his treatments. Sometimes a little sick, but mostly good. I am so happy for that I was worried he would be feeling down.

Last night we went to a halfa (a belly dance open mic thing). Some of the girls in the DG list were performing and it was breathing taking. I am so glad we got to go, especially w/o bitty. She didn't get a nap yesterday and so she slept the whole time we were gone. Made Master's mom disappointed, but I was happy. Than we went to eat afterwards, I got to go a roaming around the tables. Flirting a bit here and there, and got a really nice (WEG) kiss from one of the Masters. He is absolutely wonderfully kisser, but not my normal type. He is a Dom not a Gor, and so a little comfy let me make sure your ok. Though that is wonderful, sometimes you just want to not know you can wrap him around your finger...but hey he can flog good...so 2 points.

Anyway we are going over to the Walkers today so we will see how that turns out.

Lots of Love,

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home