Thursday, July 21, 2005

Let me carry some of your load

You know I have a great support system! I spoke to some of our lifestyle friends who have been very supportive, one (j) is a lifesaver. She is a christian and in the lifestyle sooo I love talking to her. She said "I know how it is when you feel like you can't move forward or take one more step, but you can't move back cause you have gone so far...you just stuck. But let me carry some of your load so I can help you walk. That is what I am here for". Oh how much that was needed to here, it just popped on a light bulb. Why am I trying to carry this all by myself? Master wants to help, people in the lifestyle and at our church our give a outpowering of love an comfort, everyone is trying to carry some of the rocks and I am just not letting them. I need to have others help me...STOP TRYING TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN, LET ME HELP YOU! DUH! I need to let God help me through the other people in our lives. I need to have people help carry the rocks, because I am not strong enough to carry it on my own. I need to realize that this burden wasn't meant to be handled on my own. It was meant to be shared little by little so that with small bits each of us can move. What an inspiration...a light bulb. I am so glad GOD put j in our lives she is a wonderful god sent of an angel. So I am going to allow some of my load to be carried by others. I am going to pass out my rocks and than let that rock be worried about by the person holding it. I don't have to do this alone, I have many many people who would love to hear from me. I can do this one step at time with others help.

I will make it to your arms JESUS!

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home