Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A interesting turn of events

So, I got home early last night...since Monday's are my eight hour days. I cuddled up in bed with Master and we talked and cuddled. Than I said I was going to go take a bath...so off I toddered. I said trail words as I disappeared around the corner "You could always come wash me...Master". I let the last part trail off my tounge like melted choclate. He said "I will consider it", and as the water was filling I peeked my head around the door and teased..."I'm nekkid" and giggled. He wiggled his fingers to come to him, and I did. stretching my curved body into his clothed and warm chest. We kissed for awhile, and than I toddled back off to the water to turn it off. When I came back he lifted the covers, and shoved my head towards his cock. I took it in my mouth, allowing it to expand in the warm tenderous of my cheeks. As it expanded he slid out from under me, and stood up beside the bed. I moved over closer to the edge, and he began massaging me from head to toe...flipping me over at one point and spanking my bottom hard and long. I moaned into the sheets, as Master went and closed the bedroom door. He dipped his fingers into my pussy, one by one, stretching me out for his cock. My pussy tends to be to tight, and so he has to awaken it or it will rip me wide open. Once he was satisfied at my wetness, he kneeled behind me...yanking my knees in to lift my ass and pound his shaft down my wet inner folds in one movement. The room went black, and I left out a exstasy of satisfaction. He plunged into for a good while, constantly switching from my legs together to spread apart til we were finally hung over the bed...Than he had me lick my juices from my cock, and forced me up againist his tall chest of drawers. Pressing his cock back into me fast and quick...and just then I heard "WHAHHH Ma MA" I sighed but he ignored. He is good at ignoring, he lifted me up, plopped on the bed, forced my head into the sheets, and pounded until he was finished....I was allowed to cum when he did and that was pure heaven. I quickly moved into the tub, cleaned quickly, and went to take care of the now screaming child. I rocked her in my tender arms, againist my naked chest, and sung to her until she was asleep. Than I move into bed with Master, he immediately started chilling...talking about how I took the life out of him. He went off to the living and got like 8 different blankets. I soothed him, and touched his face...and then his fever spiked...and of course that cause his seizures to hit. I talked him through it, and than gave him a good massage to realease the tention. I watched him sleep for awhile, making sure he was ok. Then driffted back to sleep for a couple hours. When I awoke the baby was crying, and Master was asleep on the couch. No FEVER! Yeah...but the child ended up in our bed..and it took me over an hour to get my precious girl back to sleep..

Why do children always pick the nights that are the hardest not to sleep in their own bed?

All in all it was good, Master was feeling good when I left.

Have a good day

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh sounds like yall had a good time. HUGS

5:47 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

LOL....thanks mija and shiava....

I love expressing our riches moments together...though it's nto always SEX SEX SEX ..LOL

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home