Monday, February 20, 2006

The weekend from Hell

This weekend it was interesting...Master took me and the baby to the mall. We tried a child harness that goes over her shoulders and around her waist. Than a leash attaches to it....lol. So she started walking and it was all going well until we got in a store. Than it happened she wrapped herself around the stroller and tumbled head first to the concrete. Bloody nose..bloody lip and all..sighs. Master ran and got some papertowels from the clerk, and I held until it stopped bleeding. Needless to say she didn't stay in the harness after that. Master ran down to one of the main stores, and got a cart. We stuck her bum in it, kicking and screaming and we feed her to keep her quiet. We did find some nice clothes...in Penny's I pulled off my pants and changed right in the isle. Simply because I was to exhausted to go to the changing rooms on the other side of the world. Master growled in my ear, and "tested" the pants for firmness....and after hissing a bit and running his hands between my thighs. Approved of the pairs I tried on, I also got a couple shirts.

It all turned out well in the end, we grabbed some food on the way out and head back through the cold (COLD IN TEXAS..LOL) and tried to find our car in the parking lot. Than the baby fell asleep on the way home. I drugged her up the stairs and into bed, and than began to sort the massive loads of laundry I needed to do. Master helped for a while, than we cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie.

Sunday, I overslept church. Master took the baby anyway and let me sleep, since I had been sick for over a week. Then he went and did laundry for me, while I watched the baby. Than we talked for what seemed hours...while the baby kept getting in my face. It drives me crazy when she gets up on the couch than pokes me in the face and than wants down. Now the warm air is back and I'm sick again...Darn it.

But at least my cycle has stopped, and maybe I can get laid tonight..Keep your fingers crossed.

Hana
~Robert's little flower~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shalom,...HUGS it does sound like you had a rough weekend. Well your cycle is over and mine has just begun*sad face*. I tell ya this Texas weather is getting to me too. I feel a cold coming on and i'm gonna fight it. I'll be damned it i'll let it get me down.

12:00 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Shalom mija...yeah and after I got laid last night Master got sick with the flu :(

hey pet..yes it was a suprise...and now work and a sick Master are consuming me

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home