Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hmmm

So here I am, and if I smoked I would be smoking now. Our days have been filled with sex..and stress..more sex...more stress. Master begun his last chemo treatment a couple days ago. It go til Friday....to say the least I so relieved. Though Master has been one human need. I have had to polite discuss why I didn't think was a good idea to scene. He agreed and we haven't, but it just makes me want to do it more. Though after his overwhelming tiredness tonight I am glad we haven't. Sex takes a lot out of us...especially with us in general. We have tried to not connect and have "gentle" sex. It always starts out with good intentions, and than somewhere inbetween the hot skin and the gentle kissing we get lost he says "Slut" or something and I'm gone. It really isn't my fault I swear. These books I am reading are not helping my need any...each time I read about "his teeth engulfing her nipple and dragging his teeth across the areola until is hard" makes my whole body shiver...SIGHS

oh well such is life, anyone got any ideas on how to overcome with having sex???

Well on sat I am so going to crawl around on all fours with my ass in the air..LOL. I am kidding if you can't tell...I did that last week...I got swatted and than fuck...it was interesting. I was swept away I forgot to write about it...sorry guys

XOXO

Hana

2 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Only cure I know for sex,(or at least less of it :) ) is for the girl to be pregnant. It definatly makes it more difficult. Of course you try new things as well so it's not a bad trade. Hell crawl around 2 Sat in a row it's ok. we'll let you. :)

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* sex is yummy :)

I am happy its his last treatment... sounds like celebratory sex is in order ;)

*hugs* big hugs ones.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home