Friday, June 16, 2006

Scrabble and Sex

So here I am at my last day at work, just enjoying the quietness. Almost everyone is gone but me to the new building I'll never see. Mainly because of the Bitch but for other reasons to. I am heartbroken but happy at the same time. I want so desperately to be away from the bitch.

So I am playing literati on yahoo all day, bored out of my fucking mind. I must be really lost because the only words I can come up with are fuck, sex, pussy, piss, ass, cunt, lips...I mean maybe I am in the "MOODY". *shrugs* Maybe it's Master standing at the end of the bed last night rubbing his cock through he pj pants that say (#1 Dad) that has now got me so mind fucked. But whatever it is I am lost in a world of sex...I truly hope I get laid tonight...wish me luck

Hana

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good sex vibes sent! get it on sweets!

*kisses*

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hana - fill yer boots. I'm wishing the same thing here :-)

R x

5:36 PM  
Blogger watcher said...

ah sure ya will... your man loves ya.

re: the bitch at work... smile, decline invites, smile more, keep it up for a few weeks and soon she will be really unnerved. she won't understand why you smile but won't accept lunch, etc. invitations and she will soon become quiet with a wary eye your way. personally i hate mind games but if someone wants to start it rolling, i'll play it back to them until they wished they'd never started. the best way to handle those folks is to dish their own crap right back at 'em.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Mija said...

talking about scrabble*giggles* Sir and i played strip scrabble one time. you would be amazed the words you can come up when you know you might hav to take some clothes off lmao

BIG HUGS

5:30 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Hey everyone...I made it through the sex filled weekend!!!! I have so much to tell. I am sorry I didn't share it my mind was a blob all weekend I couldn't think. I lost my job and was looking, pounding pavement all week. AND LOW AND BEHOLD...two things happened..

My avon sworded through the rough so Master and I are going on vacation for a whole week on the 4th...and 2 I found another job with no bitches. Watcher you will have to teach me how to do the mind games, I so suck at it. I try and get a couple hours before I am over the cube wanting to punch her head in.

She still calls me and ask me how my week is going. I hung up on her yesterday...what a idiot.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home