Monday, June 26, 2006

Sex and the boring

Well I never did get my bravery into gear long enough to root around with my ass in the air. Though maybe when we move and Master has "HIS DEN" I will have more nerve. My pussy has taken a nose dive. I am inbetween that stage where you know your period is coming in the next week, but you still have this week. Normally my pussy goes "Let's fuck", but not this week. I spent most the afternoon Sat. out in the sun, the combo of sweat and heat crack my pussy lips. HOW THE HELL DO YOU CRACK PUSSY LIPS? Master say only I would do something like that...I was like HUH? I want to have sex damn it! So the choose now is...

a) wait it out and see if it heals before we leave on Sat.

b) just screw it and have sex, fuck the pain and deal with it later...

c) go easy and half enjoy it...

I really have good and bad points all around, I mean we have done the whole "B" chocie before and I was infected with yeast and shit for weeks. SIGH. My pussy is to sensitive and the rest of my body is way the opposite. I never had these issues until after I had Bitty. But I am sure you don't want to hear all about it. So "Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me...." (I'll give whoever guesses the next line a big hot kiss)

Master of course has been well taken care of. Last night I am sitting on the pot, and Master comes in with this evil look. He is in boxers and nothing else, leaning up againist the door jam like GQ, and licking his lips. I, being my tired bratty self, says "What is that look for?" He says "I was considering having you suck my dick while you pee" I stopped peeing, literally...I just couldn't. He just gave that deep chuckle, you know the kind evil and "gotcha" in a laugh. So I got up, cleansed (hands and all), and slithered by him in the doorway. I could hear his heart beat, feel his breath. I was sure he was going to pin me or something, but he didn't I just walked on by. I crawled up in bed and stretch out...when I didn't move but just smiled (Shot me I was in a mood and it was 1 am) He grasped my back of my head and shoved my face onto his dick in one forceful movemet. I had no choice but to open...AND OPEN I DID. My tongue glided in places that warmed both him and me. I curled my body into him, my mouth sliding over his shaft inch by inch. Each tongue sweep sending a shiver down his spine. I relished in the moment, going slow at first. Before our rhthyms met and I lost track of time. "Hmmmm..." was what brought me back. My hands fondling his ball, my mouth working in fluid strokes to the base. I moaned and he came. It was a glorious moment, just us....

Sunday was spent doing more Avon stuff, and today was spent having "mommy and me" time before I go back to work on Thrusday. Wish me luck at my new job.

Lots of loves

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be"

come on now... where is that kiss...

I loved salt n pepa :)

*hugs*

1:16 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Salt n Pepper was my favorite in middle school. Yes I am that young. I think I was in 8th grade when they first came out. As for the kiss when you come here I give you a hot, juicy one that sends shivers down your spine....*a pink tounge slides over ruby lips* hmmm that would be soooo nice...want to come and play?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home