Thursday, July 06, 2006

The stress of life

So Master and me had a bit of a tif last night. Bitty was completely fussy with her teeth (cutting her 2 year molers) and having to be woken up twice to go someplace. I was trying to put her into bed, and looking all over the place for her night light. (On a side note: When Master is home with the kidos the house becomes a war zone. I know this and should be prepared, but everytime it drives me nuts). So, I have to put the screaming child down to go search for the light she pulled out of the wall. Master is looking, and I guess Bitty chunked her sippy cup over the kiddy gate and it exploded all over the title floor. This all unknown to me, due to the fact that I am in her bedroom on the other side of the house looking for the light. Master yells down the house..."What the heck is this?" I don't answer cause I figure he is talking to himself....I mean how would I know I am on the other side of the house. He yells again about something on the floor and did I do this? Me? Why the heck would I , and what would I be doing? He explains later that he thought I was so pissed I threw the cup at him? That so doesn't make sense, since I have never thrown anything at him (mad or not). But this is what he thought. I yell back down the hall, "I really have no idea, I am looking for the light". For some reason this doesn't compute as a answer to him..and he continues to yell. I finally find the light, get the baby and bed..and off to the Master I go. This is when I realize that what he is yelling about is the spilled milk on the floor. So I walk past him, get a rag and wet it to get it off the floor. He is upset now, and I just completely ignore it. I probably shouldn't have, but I'm upset and I am trying to not take his head off. He reacts by pulling on my hair and fussing about ignoring him...and than storms off. Now, let me stop it here and say that Master has never hurt me EVER. But because of my past, when Master even slightly goes physical for punishment I tend to have a problem handling it. In the past I have gone hysterical....but in this situation I just stood there took a couple of breaths and started to clean the floor. Master came over and helped me, and then I went for a walk and got the mail. Then I ate dinner, and went and sunk into a bath. Master came in and we talked for a good 1 hour or two. Master expressed how upset it made him that I didn't respond, when I explain that I had. He than talk to me about how in situations like this he feels conflicted about which avenue to take. He says it's so hard to know and read me in those situations, to try to find the degree of what I can take and what the right action is to take. It's not that he doesn't think there is a action that should be taken, there is just so many choices. I appoligized and told him I should have come over and seen, and expressed my fustrations and gave suggestions in my mind of what could have worked. But it is hard for me because I am slave...and he is Master. We have tried mentors in the past, and they have never worked out. So as I told Master, he is going in blind, and in doing so he takes a huge risk each time he does something (control, sexual, etc). But that it is the only way to find out how to become who he wants to be, and for me to become what he wants me to be. That there are going to be times that this happens, and all you can do is learn. He talked to me for a long time and I talked back with my opinions and then he gave me a bath. He hasn't done this since I was pregnant. I truly enjoy it, but we just haven't had the time. He washes me, hair and body...and than shaves my legs and puss. It is so relaxing. He than wraps a towel around me, and lets me dry off. He finishes it off by brushing my hair. It is in these intimate moments that I find his love, and know how hard it is for him. I know this journey in the end will reap great rewards...but last night was a upside down in a roller coaster. Such is life sometimes...maybe someday we will both have someone close that we can confide in. I truly hope so..

Hana

9 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

If you're the 'slave; shouldn't you run and see what your master needs instead of just yelling to him or ignoring him?

8:07 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Art,

That is probably true, but I am also human and a mother. I have things that take priority sometime. At the time of the incident, I had been dealing with a screaming 2 yr old having a tantrum for over an hour. We normally put her in bed with the door open and lights off until she comes down. This mainly due to the fact that place a 2 yr old in a chair just doesn't work, and Master believes that not everything deserves a spanking. Especially since spankings with a tantrum just escalulate them. My priority was getting the baby in the bed, and that meant finding the light. If we didn't have children than I would have come running. But when you have children in the lifestyle you have to make compromises. I can't leave a child in a dangerous situation...just because Master's calling. Master has said many times, the children are first (before everyone). Now I could have come down the room a bit and looked at what he was talking about. Maybe I should have been more clear instead of yelling down the house. But I am human as I said before, and I make mistakes. Just because I am a slave, doesn't mean I am a robot or a all knowing godness. I have angry moments just as much as anyone else. If you don't believe that, read any of the other blogs that I read..Annissa for example has been a slave for double the years I have been and still doesn't do everything perfect. It is all about being human, and trying to do what pleases him...in the end pleases yourself. People, even slaves, fall short.

10:28 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Hana,
I wasn't trying to critisize; just trying to understand as your lifestyle is foreign to me. I'm glad the child comes 1st. If master told you to have sex with another person.......would you?

12:20 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Art,

Yes I would have sex with someone else, if Master told me to. This is for many many reasons. Master and I have had long conversations about my bisexuality and about both of us having different play partners. If you will read through my archives you will see post of Master playing with his first girl...and me being played with by another Master. Mainly in this post.....

http://thefloweringhana.blogspot.com/2005/08/weekend-of-fun.html

http://thefloweringhana.blogspot.com/2005/06/first-tavern-party.html

The other reason is I trust my Master completely with myself. I know my Master would never put me in harms way, or prosititue me out. I also know Master values him my person and well being. These things allow me to not have any doubts about having sex with someone Master asked me to have sex.

1:43 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

So Hana,
You would do WHATEVER your master asked you to do?

6:26 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Art,

yes I would do whatever he asked me to. THis is why when a girl is collared as a slave she should now the the man that she is begging the collar of. A lot of girls end up in abusive or harmful situations because of this fact. For example, I was in the lifestyle on my own 2 years before Master came along. Than Master refused to collar me for a year and a half, because he wanted me to be absolutely sure and have full knowledge of what I was going into. Of course, at anytime I feel it has violated my safety (physically, emotionally, or mentally) I can simply beg release. In that he would release me and I would no longer be a slave. I would just be his wife. This doesn't mean that he would not collar someone else, while I was his wife. I could also choose to leave the house completely. Theses are all my choices, and Master and I have talked at length about them. Every girl or guy out there should take the time to know who the person is, what they are like, and how the act. If they don't they are putting themselves in a very risky situation. There are many threads on many list about a girl leaving, and having failed as slave. The arguement for that can go on and on, but it is better to have failed with one man then to have died or been harmed because you foolishly didn't want to admit that you failed and were wrong. That is just silly.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* sweetness.... I don't know that it will help... but I think all couple on the journey with D/s have some of these struggles... and knowing you two are in love and committed to each other, I have no doubt you will work thru it... sometimes it just takes time...

take care sweetie...

9:33 PM  
Blogger Master Enigma said...

The talking is key.
The balance between the M/s relationship and life is hard. Very hard. My own wife-slave used to be just my slave. But after children and other changes it has become a scheduling nightmare at times.

Hang in there. Deal with the real things.

Wishing you the best.

Oh and bath times are still important at my home. I cheerish the times I bathe her.

9:31 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thank you Master Engima for your thoughts and suggestions. I am sorry I took so long to respond to comment. I am glad I am not the only one out there in this with kids, sometimes I feel like no one understands what I am going through.


Annissa,

you know I love you darling, and thank you for your comment. Master and I always find a way to overcome as long as we talk. We have learned that no matter what, we have to talk. I am sending big prayers for you struggle right now.

Lots of loves to you both,

Hana

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home