Friday, July 07, 2006

Blist

Last night was wonderful, Master and I sat on the couch and watched tv. We laughed and tickled Bitty....and we made plans for the weekend. I can't wait! We are going to make a run to six flags and spend the late afternoon and early evening enjoying the rides. Lots of fun to be had I am sure!!! I think Master is going to go see Pirartes of the Carribean 2 with some friends tonight, he should have lots of fun. Is anyone watching big brother 7 or Supernova (Rockstar)? If so who you cheering for? I am so tv addicted....LOL

Have a great weekend!

Hana

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM watching BB... I like chicken george and Kaysar... and... howie... and...I hate will...

hehe *kisses* I'll miss you... will email when I get back :*

Love ya and take it easy :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

i am watching the rockstar show. i LOVE it!!! i like Dilana and the guy that sang the Black Crowes song.

i am a TV addict:)

slave lucy

2:35 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

hey girls,

I love HOWIE!!! and Master of course likes Janelle...

As for RS...well I don't know the names. But the girl who sung the Nirvana song & the Black Crows guy are our favs!!!

1:03 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:29 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Art...

You are on warning as of now. I have told previous what my station was, and even have patient enough to answer your questions. If you read any of what I have written here you would know that answer...but as you have not. Than I will not be answer. If you wish to stay as a commenter here I suggest you keep you question out of the "stupid" realm.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Hana

3:21 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Hana, no harm intended.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home