Friday, June 30, 2006

A big relief

SO as Master and I lay down to go to sleep last night I finally got up the nerve. I poured out all my fears, and was crying non stop. He held me, and listen and told just the right words. Sure we are only going to be gone a couple days, but it is away from here. Yes its a long drive with a 2 year old, but it will be worth it when she is smiling on the beach. All these things made it better. We cuddled for a very long time, and he told me how wonderful I am. How that just because I can't be perfect doesn't mean I'm a failure. My father did a lot of mental damage to me. So after I got my crying over with I started tickling Master. I just love how cute his laugh is when I'm tickling him. He tickled me back, and back and forth we went. IT was great fun. And it lightened the mood. We did this "lick or bite" game. It's were Master puts a body part in front of me and I can either lick or bite...But then he gets to choose one. It's great fun. Of course I ended up licking his dick, and biting just a bit. Than I closed my eyes, his dick hardening in my mouth. I slowly swallowed and enjoyed. Just thinking about it now make me oh so wet. You need to experience this moment at least once in your life. You laying under this strong man, with his dick in your mouth. It slowly growing and expanding. The smell of him close toy our nose. At that moment close y our eyes, relax into it and it will be bliss. So, Master starts playing with my nipples, slowly at first. He removes his dick, and calls me slutty names. Placing his fingers between my lips on my mouth. I enjoy this moment to, because it is like telling him what I want to do without saying a word. I use and do to his fingers what I would I would do to his dick. Master says he started it to muffle my moans and screams....(I can't use gags due to my asthma). ...but than I started enjoying it..and it made him excited to watch my face. Needless to say we kept it in our sex practices. As time passed he would pull my nipples harder and harder, my body just was in heaven. I thought to myself..."Yes..Pain..Please" But I never expressed these thoughts to Master before. Now before I go on, I do absolutely love pain. But for me, the pain (harsh pain like from candles or nipples clamps) don't subside unless I am being played with. Every other time before tonight I have not wanted just pain. I have had thoughts in the past about what I would like Master to do to me, but I have never been brave enough to beg them during sex or play sessions. I have been of the thought if he wanted to do it he would, if I say something I am doing the directing. And that is not what I want. This in many ways has hindered Master in the past, because without my expression he isn't sure how far to push. We have NEVER before last night pushed my pain threshold. Somewhere in subconscious it knew I needed the pain to recenter, and I knew it. Master at that moment pulled away...And cuddled me, kissed me. I thought he was going to bed. I screamed in my head, he acted like it. Just as I comfy in bed again, here he came and I smiled. We played this way for a good long hour or so (I didn't have a watch) .It felt sooo good....his dick in my mouth..his hands on my nipples. Than he started to trail his hands towards my pussy. I looked at him and tried to plea with my eyes what I needed...when his hand kept moving I finally got the words out. "Masssssterrr" I stuttered. He looked up at me....pulled one of my nipples I gasped and lifted of the bed. "What is it my slut needs?" his face was a mixture of teasing and knowledge. That was when I realized he knew but wanted me to beg. My face must have looked funny cause he chuckled an evil chuckle..and continue towards my pussy. I grabbed his wrist and immediately let go. I was rewarded with a slap on the thigh that still has a mark today. I whimpered and finally said what was in my head..."Master please only my nipples...I need to feel the pain. I don't want to cum" That must have been what he was waiting for...cause that is exactly what he gave. Pure, unhendered, pain...over and over. My nipples were bit, turned. grasp, slapped. Each moment he touched my I quiver, each ounce of pain made me more his, and each time he offered his dick to me I needed it more. When it was over he came on me, my face, tits, and stomach. I laid there and he cleaned me. I looked up and him and said "Thank you" and went to sleep. It was exactly what I needed, and I am still feeling it all day long. Know I understand what girls mean when they talk about there breast being bruised the next day and how peaceful that is. Each time they'll feel the pain of their nipples touching something. How much heaven their in...I know fully understand.

Thank you so much Master for this gift.

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds dreamy :)

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D *kisses*

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home