Saturday, August 26, 2006

Friday pain night

So Friday's have become offical pain night. I am enjoying every minute of it. Master started out slowly, his hand pressing my back while my chest fell into the bed. His fingers tickled my inner things, slowly working their way up and around my clit. I breathed a deep sigh, and wiggled into a comft spot for soft teasing. My mouth opening slightly as Master alternately inserted his dick and fingers. I purred softly while his hands made me moist, and my body started to stir in anticpation. I felt him move off the bed, the weight gone I turned to see where he had went. My eyes saw the clothespins in his hand. He spread my legs wide, had me bend my knees to where my toes meet like a butterfly. Than he smiled while placing one, two, three, four, five, six, and than had me stand up and walk out into the living room and get him more. MORE!!?? Yes more, I waddled and sighed and got a row full. I returned to Master, and he had me lay on my belly with my ass in the air and my legs spread. He started adding more and more to my tender pussy. I lost count and started fading immediately...he pulled a bit to bring me back to him and I shivered. Master pulled my head to his dick, and I sucked easily. I did things with my mouth I was unsure I could do. I found a way to press him down, down my throat which I have never done before. My mind was completely escaping from me. Master had me back on my back again while he slowly placed pins on my nipple or around my areola. I still no idea how many, but oh the pain it was intense. He took my ankles and dragged me down the bed to our foot board. We have a low foot board with round balls for the ends. They are just perfect to fit my pussy lips on and rock my clit against. Master jammed me againist it, clips and all, and had me rock. The pain quickly vanished and he pulled another trick out of his bad. He placed my vibe on the top click and made all the clips shake. This was the top point, my ears started ringing, my legs shaking, my lips went dry, I was being smashed with his dick in my mouth while he alternately slammed the vibe in me and than pressed it on the clips. When he let me cum, I came and came. I vanished that moment into my head and stayed for quite awile. The next thing I know I was on top of Master, he was pulling on the clips on my nipples making me crawl up his stomach. I begged and pleaded and when he asked for a reason to allow him I said "So you can put more clips on" and guess what I got to cum put so did the clips. More were applied more blurred vision. My breath was so slow and deep, when he finally did press his cock in my I was so deep I didn't care. He pulled the clips off as I came...and when I was bare again he finish and rolled me onto my back. I stayed there exhausted for quite a long time...before washing and going to bed. It was a great friday night!

Hana

4 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

well your Friday was more interesting than mine. lol I spent the night feeding and rocking the baby

5:16 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

ahh how old is he/she?

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

He turned 3 weeks this past Tuesday

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home