Monday, August 14, 2006

The weekend

Well, the weekend went ok. I fell asleep Friday at 8:30 pm, I guess my body was just exhausted with the long week. About midnight I rolled over to fine Master's warm body next to me in bed. I slithered up next to him and curled in that special place that is so safe. You know the place I'm talking about, the spot partly under his arm and partly on his chest. While your legs are curled around his legs. We talked for sometime before he slowly began removing the clothing from my body. My eyes trailed down his bod to his partly hard cock, as if knowing his hand urged me towards it. My mouth engulfed him, feeling him harden in my mouth. I purred and enjoyed the taste, touch, and smell of him for a good long time. Minutes passed into hours, and when I had been pulled away I had enjoyed him for almost two hours. He rolled me over, my ass in the air, lubed me up and slammed into me. The pain was so intense, my body isntantly shut off. His hips continued their assault and my mind moaned softly and I relaxed into the motion. My hands were pinned under him, my body moving to his will. Until the moment he came and he whispered in my ear to cum as well. Master rolled me over and we cuddled into each other. I fell asleep and in the moment was over. The rest of the weekend was spent doing avon or just laying around.

Hana

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Enigma said...

hey there.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello.

1:57 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

MASTER !!! Were you been hidding???

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home