Monday, August 21, 2006

The pain the PAIN OH SWEET PAIN

So as you can guess I finally got the pain I need. WOO HOO...There is was much pain. Master starting out with one clothespin here, than there, than everyone. As he twisted, turn teased. His mouth found places tingle I had forgotten could tingle, and when his dick entered me with 3 clothes pins on each side of my lips I was so in deep slavespace it was such heaven. Master actually let me stay there!!!!!!!!! and even brought me down with a nice masturbation. It was great!!! Even when he yanked the pins off my lips has I came...ahhhh evil man. Thanks for all your thoughts on this...back to the moving frenzy.

Hana

2 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

clothes pins? hmmmmm. might have to try that. she likes hot wax and ice

2:23 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Get the wooden kind, we paid 2 dollars for about 50 at walmart

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home