Friday, August 04, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by a lovely Annissa :)

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.

1: I am so picky about my food Master gave up ordering for me after the first date.

2: I have one single witch hair that grows out of my chin Master is constantly plucking it.

3: I drink pickle juice cause it settles my tummy, but not just any juice only Kosher Claussen’s from the fridge section.

4: I haven’t cut my hair in nearly a year.
5: I sleep with no panties on.

6: I love red heads with big tits that I can smother my face in…WEG

7: I can read a book in two days. If it’s something I really like.

8: Master brought home ice cream last night, it was my favorite kind, I took one bite and thought I was going to puke. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

and I tag…

Art

Mrs. Behavn

Kaya

Lucy

Watcher

Lady C

6 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Lol Ok Hana, you got me. I've done the tag and my post is now up. peace`art

10:36 AM  
Blogger MsBehavn said...

I've just finished your tag too!

xoxo

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! thank you for playing love :)

*hugs*

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, sweetheart. While I love reading these things on other people's journals, I'm not allowed to do them.

Sorry!

kaya

7:08 PM  
Blogger watcher said...

so now i see why you kept popping into my head today... sending me physic messages, eh girl? lol... actually i was wondering about your bus ride and what happened with the bar code chick, if anything.
ok, i'll do my best to find 8 things i haven't babbled already. i should have something up by sunday evening with a bit of luck.

9:02 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

The coded lady wasn't on the bus the last couple of days. We only ride together in the afternoon, so I will have to wait and see if she gets on the bus or not. If she does I will ask and let you know watcher.

It's ok kaya, I know, I just couldnt think of another person..hugs.

Hugs Annissa, and thanks everyone for playing along.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home