Friday, August 11, 2006

The Evil Plot

So I spoke to Master for a bit yesterday while he was at work. He talked and hugged me when I got home, and than went about his evening. My mind screamed "WTF" as I watched him type away on the computer, lay relaxing in his chair, or simply ignoring me when I talked to him. I was so fuming by the time I got to bed that I just wanted to sleep. When I curled up under the covers Master wiggled in next to me. His massive warm arm wrapped around my chest and I sighed. He rubbed my hair with his free hand and said "I could just beat your ass black and blue, would that make it all better?" I swear I couldn't talk. My mouth went dry, my heart raced, my mind scream sleep, but I was instantly wet. He whispered again "Nah, not tonight.....sleep we must". I was so confused and went to roll over and look at him. He simply said "Tommorrow". Now I am not sleepy at all and I inquire quite whiney like "What's tommorrow? What are you going to do to tommorrow? Tell me tell me." He just ignored me and watch tv, we talk for hours about mundane things and fell asleep. I have no idea what is going to happen tonight...but my body is such a mix of emotions. Fear, heat, warmth, sex, wet, needy, scared, gonna puke, on the verge of tears, excited, and loved these all are running through me. HE HEARD ME!!!! Yeah...I will let you know what his evil mind has planned sometime in the next couple days. Wish me luck!!!

Hana

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

Have fun!!!!

Slave lucy

9:04 AM  
Blogger MsBehavn said...

I'm sure it will be everything you need, hana!

xoxo

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. split neck sweaters http://www.spamfilter4.info/Spamfilters3.html

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home