Monday, September 11, 2006

Sick and men

So I spent all day saturday getting my avon together to be shipped. I got nothing done at the house I wanted to, so I have to go back tonight. UGH. I ate tuna fish on Sat and I think it was bad cause I was throwing up my gut all day...and slept most of the day off. That at about 10 pm, when I was ready to just crash from the barfing and running shits Master hugs me and says "Want to do it". Me being totally sick and drugged said "I am so not answering that question, that is the dumbest thing I ever heard you say" He responded with a "Huh? What you say?" and I ignored him and went to sleep.

This just proves my point, men don't care if you smell or have been sick all day. When they are horney they just want a hole...UGH!!!

Anyway back to making the work go so I can go clean the house...oh and the construction workers at work have decided to take over my desk to put some dumb ac unit above my head. So now I get to hear drilling all day. I should have stayed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home