Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm Alive

Sorry guys Little bit got a ear infection and was running over 104 for 4 days, some customer from ebay is trying to get over 150 dollars back from me because she didn't get her items and she thinks its my fault even though she didn't buy insurance. So now I have to fight it. We are suppose to get the keys to the new house tommorrow. I don't have anything packed...I put up a need for help in moving small stuff with some friends and our church. I knew it was the weekend they already had this big retreat, but I thought just maybe someone. I have got three complaints about moving OUR move to more convient date. I have had this date for over two months, I don't have the money to move it. Move your fucking retreat!!!

On top of all this I am working 12 hour days because I missed due to sick baby...and labor day I don't get paid for. And you want more... My period keeps starting and stopping..I wish it would just fucking make up its mind.
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

ok im out.

Hana

4 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

***hugs***

5:32 AM  
Blogger MsBehavn said...

*hug* I hope things get better for you sweetie.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* big tight ones

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG im' soooooooo glad you are ok.

Huggggggggggles

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home