Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by art I am suppose to divulge eight secrets. So here goes:

1) I tell Master no more often than he gets a yes to sex.

2) I still haven't turned in my taxes for last year.

3) I told our home daycare lady that we were moving Bitty to a neighbors house, but we are actually moving her to a private preschool.

4) I was molested on my 13th birthday and my father's response was that "Well if you would have come to the pool this wouldn't have happened. So it's your fault"

5) I had to hire a private dectective to hunt my oldest down when my ex mother-in-law took off with her.

6) Once I started driving I was involved in 6 accidents that all totaled the cars I was in within the first two years of driving. Luckily I was only driving in two of the them.

7) I get fired from most from most of the jobs I get fired from because I hate working and so I become lazy and unmotivated.

8) I have a secret crush on Dr. McDreamy (If you don't know who that is you aren't a avid fan like me)

I tag...

Lucy

Behavn

Annissa

That's all for me

Hana

6 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Hana those certianly are some deep sounding secrets,things I wouldn't have guessed of you in a million years. peace~art

8:55 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

I have deep shadows in my closet, I don't feel blasting my past for all to see is a good way to have my journal. I write about the present and things I need to get off my chest. Everything else is just old news.

2:09 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

hugs

8:37 AM  
Blogger MsBehavn said...

SO sorry I missed this tag, hon! I've put up a list of 100's though. Does that make up for it?

xoxo

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DR McDreamy? is that the same as Dr. Delicious?

house or big brother?

I will do this one asap.... kisses

2:44 PM  
Blogger MsBehavn said...

Dr McDreamy is obviously the delicious doctor from Grey's Anatomy, right? Totally yum!

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home